SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

Google SEO on Autopilot. Often Imitated - never Duplicated ;)

BlackBeltShop

App doesn't work. I emailed for support and they said because it is free that they don't offer support and to read the FAQ's. FAQ's didn't have anything in it.

Perfume.gq

Since I have a lot of products, I needed this to work, but it never did. Did not add any alt tags to photos. What a waste of time.

The Rugs

All the time its asking to leave a review. The developer need to spend time in developing an app that works and not just linking every click to review tab. It does nothing apart from asking you to leave a review

VeryCharms

Totally waste of time. No alt text changed at all. Firstly installed and deleted about 2 years ago. But I had a bad memory and reinstalled it yesterday. Deleted for the second time.

Dexclusive.com

Worst app ever. Waited for 10 days, and no ALT changes on my images. The were supposed to put all the ALT text on my images on friday, but never happened.

Network Cables Online

Doesn't work. Old review is this = This is an alt tag image tool to automatically add atl tags to your images when you forget to do it yourself.

doxnation

I cant finish the stup cuz apps.shopify.com rejected the installation.
Please contact me in order to fix this

Treasure Studios Art

not working not working not working not working not working not working not working not working not working not working not working not working

Mind Frames Eyewear

The app is not working for me. It seems only portion of the screen is showing. Not sure what the issue is.

Druidenküche-Zahngold

kann noch nichts sagen... habe die App erst jetzt installiert und will Sie mal checken aber z.Z. noch keine Bewertung möglich.