SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

Google SEO on Autopilot. Often Imitated - never Duplicated ;)

Pedi Petals

Less than 5 min I was done, showed me my cost savings would use this app anyday. I am excited to see wat more they can offer

KINGS FITT

Awesome time saver! this app definitely aids in store rankings on google. i would highly recommend downloading this to help boost store traffic

MORVILLER

The app is very easy to install and it is very quick. Now I am waiting to see the results with the app!

Peach Moon Boutique

I just installed this app and it was very quick and easy to set up! Now time to sit back and watch the magic happen!

318shop

Reduced my time by half, I’m not sure what I would do with out this app. Thanks for the recommendation Shopify

That Unicorn Place

Great little app! SEO is not a very fun part of Shopify for the majority of us and this was so simple, quick and efficient - thank you so much

Zions Kloset Collections

So far so good. Very fast and easy. I’ll keep you updated with how it’s really working for me and if I recommend it!

The Bamboo Station

The ease of use is real. Still in testing stages and I cannot speak anymore on the usefulness but will come back to it.

Adanelegacy

Great APP. Love it, sit back and let them help you get your seo and images right! Highly recommend. Than you.

lizsfashion

So far looks good. Seems very easy to use and hopefully it will help with traffic. Tried others and was too complicated and costly as well.