SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

Google SEO on Autopilot. The premier SEO app

Couture Look

Worst customer support ever. They have been charging me $24.99 for the last 3 months when I am on the free version of the app. I have contacted Shopify to get this fixed and they have emailed the developer but no response. I have reached out to the developer myself to let them know of this issue but no response. At this time I would give it the worst rating ever! Below are the screenshots of what it says in my app and what it says in Shopify. Not sure why there is this mess!

hexaTile Touch

Terrible customer service. It's been over a week, and I still haven't gotten my bug resolved from the customer service team. Ridiculous because my SEO is compromised because of them.

March 28, 2020

Hi there,

My sincere apologies for the hassle here.

As seen in our reply yesterday (https://share.getcloudapp.com/eDuxDzJj) we are working to resolve your issue. I'm sorry it's taking longer than expected, I'd be more than happy to offer a full refund if you like though. Please feel free to get in touch any time (stuart@boosterapps.com).

Cheers,

Comprar Airpods

Just start, ask for payment.
Sincerely I would prefer to test and pay later.
In case it does not perform, or I decide to use other solution.
Then how do I go back ?

Peaceful Energy

messed up my entire store..... so bad. hope the support team can help me so i can remove this review.

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear you had an issue here. The app is designed to only alter markup code that will not affect your store's code or design.

I can see the issue has been resolved but I'd be more than happy to take a look into the issue for you if you'd like to accept the collaborator request that I just sent over.

Cusa Tea (UK)

Well, three clicks to seo optimization? click one, install, click 2, optimize images, whoops 404 page not found. Odd as one of their key features was to protect against 404 and I get one from using their app. Hmmm...

March 8, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear you had an issue with the app ☹️ I've checked our error tracker and I can't see any current issues.

Unfortunately it looks like you didn't leave a support request - if you'd like to leave a request inside the app I'd be more than happy to help fix this asap.

The L.A. District

Would definitely NOT recommend is you want a reliable app. Support is horrible. This is the 5th day that I am trying to have my issue solved as my products are not synching . (I changed product titles and now the links are not matching). Support is not responding. They only replied me with one email asking where the screenshot is. I have sent the screenshot and replied to it many times. Yet no response again. They will leave you just like that. Useless app if no caring support. This is almost like Scam. By the way you keep on saying that you sent me email but your answer is very outdated because I keep on replying to your last sent but then you never reply. Delayed or no support. Unprofessional childish company

March 8, 2020

Hi Cherlita, I'm sorry to hear about your experience here. We've been sending emails and not getting any response back ☹️ Here is our latest sent on March 3rd. 👉https://share.getcloudapp.com/6quBr06B

I'd be more than happy to help you resolve any issues if you'd like to reply to our emails - please feel free to also email me directly at stuart@boosterapps.com.

Cheers,

CosmeticsTenerife

The app cannot be accessed after few minutes ! I've requested support and they 1st answered and ask me to wait 24h but nothing changed and since then no replies from the developer and the app still not reachable !

Hi there,

My sincere apologies for the hassle here. I missed your ticket in our support inbox and take full responsibility for that ☹️

Stuart

We were performing a short maintenance window during this time. If you still have any issues please feel free to follow up with the original ticket. I'd be more than happy to try make up for our error here. 😞

AK Art Designs

i'm not seeing my products or my website rank any higher on google search. I see my store name on like the 7th page, but I don't see any of my products when I type the keywords into google. So I don't think I'm going to keep this app after the free trial is over.

March 8, 2020

Hi there, Apologies for the late response here.

I'm afraid installing this app will not guarantee your store will jump to the first page of Google.

We strongly disagree with any app that can increase rankings in Google like this. The app is designed to automate all of your technical SEO on your store and follow Google best practices. This saves thousands of dollars and countless hours in manual and tedious technical work.

SEO is a marathon that requires a link building strategy alongside your technical SEO. Here's our getting started article which goes into detail on this.

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

tooooooooo much poor customer service don't use it for paid version . i am really disapointed about there service , this app totally automated that why the main problem . this app did not solve my brokern link issue .

Foods and Woods

testing//Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.//Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.//Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

December 13, 2019