SEO Image Optimizer ‑ SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ SEO

by Booster Apps

Drive SEO -gain SEO traffic for Google Image Search for FREE

Romantic Express

App does not alter any of my alt tags. I tried to get support but all I got was an auto-reply that said that they do not provide support other than the link they provided. Of course their help section only addresses how to use it if it worked. But it does not. I was going to upgrade this app and was looking at another one of their apps as well. There are plenty other developers out there who wants my money enough to address their app especially if it is as buggy as this one. They blew it with me. Is it worth the cost of 5 minutes of support for $480 per year from me. I would think so. Maybe that is why all of the apps that I pay for have great customer service.
Not that you care Booster Apps, but you have an intermittent bug that you will not solve until you listen to your users.

Mountain-Leaf.com

I am a paid customer. It's been 2 weeks but I still can't find my products on google. I believe there is a broken link or something, 2 emails sent but no reply. Please contact me.

Happy Joy Decor

UPDATE - I finally received support after this 1 star review with all the promises to fix the problem, & even offered a complimentary month for me to revisit my review. Once again after countless emails I have been left with no support & the problem not solved. REALLY BAD support Stuart. Time to delete this app & move on. Happy to save $20 a month

Happy about the SEO component of this app. Not happy about the blog part as it only shows a couple of old blogs I don't care about. I want to improve SEO on older evergreen posts. I have contacted them 6 times asking for help regarding this & I haven't had one response & I am still waiting. Very disheartening.If some could contact please.

All Things Rainbow

I can't get any support!!! The 'get help' option allow you to write the question and says that someone will respond within few hours but that doesnt happen! Ive been waiting for response for two day now and still nothing. Dont buy this app! No support and waist of money.

Seoul Box

No support and no reply?! it's so difficult to use and I can't see any changes when I google homepage

MMA Store Peru

pésimo, no me gusto así que decidí desinstalarla pero borro toda mi información que ya estaba configurada, les envié un correo pero nunca respondieron

Beeja May

The app is easy to use but it only added alt text to some of my product pictures, most of the pictures they did not do. I thought it was a timing and queue issue but it has been one day and most of the pictures still aren't updated. Will be looking for another app.

newyes1

This ruined my existing ALT text. And replaced all the ALT. I thought it would just filled the blank ALT, but no! They replaced all! You should fix this! I spent few hours to do that!!

Radius Bike

Terrible fake FREE App, blatant pure up-sell existence. I am getting bombarded with upsells and review prompts without seeing any glimpse of good will. Am I missing something?

Sincerely Samsara

Just started the Pro Trial and there are no options to cancel the subscription. Its not what I was looking for.

HELP.