SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

Google SEO on Autopilot. Free Plan. The Most Trusted SEO app..

Asatsi Africa

Charges for an app that has been uninstalled prior to the renewal date. We signed up for the free tester of this app, which we deleted a few days later as it was not what we required at the time. Ie the free trail was still in use.

Low and behold, we have been billed for a month worth of usage which is completely wrong and unethical. Please tell Shopify users that your "free" means that you will have to pay for something you did not utilize month-end.

Very disappointed and all credibility is now lost for your app for us to even consider signing up in the future.

Please be very careful with this one.

YueSi.Shangpin

亂扣我費用.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

July 8, 2020

Hi there,

I'm so sorry for any hassle you had here. I'm afraid that I haven't been unable to locate your original refund request where I can reference your email address.

IT Store

IS A SWINDLE!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Hi there,

I'm so sorry for any trouble you experienced here. I'm afraid that I haven't been unable to locate your original refund request where I can reference your email address.

Chandelier.Co.AU

Charges for an app that has been uninstalled prior to the renewal date, Can't get in contact to rectify this issue. DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Puzzleoase

Die App hat meine SEO-Punkte verschlechtert, tytle-tags dupliziert... und dazu wird alles nicht gelöscht, wenn man die App desintalliert... nicht zu empfehlen.

Vapester Vaping

This app makes some big claims, but in truth, it has not lived up to any of them. Since moving from another SEO app I have seen a drop in website visits, my website speed has not changed. When I reached out for help I received no reply. Can I please request a refund. I would no recommend this app, there are better ones out there that are cheaper, and easier to set up. They also offer better support. Please refund and if there is a problem, fix it.

Vapester Vaping

I have actually seen a drop in my ranking and when I asked for help I was ignored. Until this app is set up properly I am not willing to pay for it and I am requesting a full refund. I will be uninstalling the app if no one gets back to me with a fix soon. Please process the refund of any money paid so far as I am not happy at all.

Hi there,

I would be happy to quickly refund any charges you incurred and I would love a chance to turn your experience around into a positive one. Please contact us at seo@boosterapps.com and our team will get onto this right away!

The Savings Shack

The app seems nice but it did nothing to me, I used some third party testing and it had the same score as before and it had the same loading speed even though the app says that is supposed to be faster.

June 3, 2020

Hi there,

I believe this review was intended for our free Page Speed Optimizer app?

Our SEO app does not have any of the features mentioned in the review :(

Cheers
Stuart

Little Bambino Bear

May be good if your existing SEO work is terrible, but after spending the last 1-2 years working on SEO, this app destroyed all my hard work and my store is now not showing at the top of google image search results. I have spent the last few hours trying to rectify it to so far no avail. I'm feeling devastated. I did the 1 week free trial and deleted the app as I noticed no positive difference in my search rankings or site traffic.

nappycare.co.za

I installed this app with the 3 day trial period and uninstalled as was not what I was looking for.

I got charged the full amount, after contacting them and them promising to refund me I still got charged by shopify for the app.

I tried to contact them again, but after 4 days I still have not received any communication.

App not worth the cost even

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10