SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

Google SEO on Autopilot. Free Plan. The Most Trusted SEO app..

Teen's House

I deleted the app a while ago anly for me to receive a mail stating that my store will be frozen.
I need answers please

City of Ladies

I didn't activated the pro plan but the dues are pending in my billing. May be something mistakenly happened. Can you please cancel them.

Paws and Whiskers

Arrogant customer service. Technically, the app does do what it says. However, doing this will do more harm than good to your SEO. Do not use this app without 1st doing some research and understanding what exactly are the consequences of doing this.
Due to the arrogance of the costumer service support, I strongly recommend against this app.

Boutique RCT

App is not working .. At the beginning everything was working but now I can't even open the app.. deceiving

Safety Vest Warehouse

the pro app auto feature says "Fixed" but no specific explanation of what was changed rather a general answer "Title Tag Fixed" but upon checking the title tags nothing changed. So no way to tell if the app is actually doing anything other than saying "It's Fixed" One positive is they have helpful tips on what you should fix or consider fixing.

LET'S STAY IN

I wanted to try the paid upgrade but realized it was not for me so I cancelled before the trial period ended. However, once you delete the app (in order to cancel the upgrade) from your Shopify dashboard, I was told by Lalaine from Booster Apps that "I am afraid that there is no way to revert back to the free plan once you have upgraded to the pro plan. Sorry I couldn't be of more help here."

Do consider this if you are tempted to try their upgrade.

Modemeter Stoffmarkt

We have been using this app now for one month on the pro plan. At first the app optimized 545 article Pictures with alt text- for free. Then we paid, added about 150 additional items in the shop- nothing happens... it still syncs only the 545 articles- and all the rest that the app brags about (repairing links, SEO etc.) we cannot verify cause we get no result whatsoever. No additional orders, no more pictures in Google ... Definetly we will deinstall this app- its costly and of no use.

Make It Grain Co

There's no way to tell if the app actually works so a 7 day free trial is worthless. It tells you how much money you saved by using the app, and how many "fixes" it made, but there's no way to tell what they actually fixed. I asked if they could point me to an example in my store that would show me what was fixed and they couldn't do it.

I was just passed on to their frequently asked questions, which did not help me understand. I would be very likely to pay for this app if I had proof it was working, but given they are unable to provide any examples, I will keep searching for something that meets my needs.

All I need is proof it works, and they were unable to provide that to me.

EdenMix

It's a good app but I requested a refund but since then, I have been ignored by the help center. I would like you to check an email sent today by and proceed with the refund.

Golonzo

I used to be good but now it always broke so I can't do anything with this app so sad. I can't even click the app it always show charge_status=declined

Previous 1 3 4