SEO Image Optimizer ‑ SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ SEO

by Booster Apps

Drive SEO -gain SEO traffic for Google Image Search for FREE

Sage & Stone Organics

I couldn't even set up the app as it would not let me continue on after adding it to my Shopify store. Then I come to find out there is no support for the app who can help me through this issue. What a waste of time. I'm sure it's a great app, but I couldn't experience that.

Duncan Walton Store

Just started using it...once I have used it properly will be able to give you all a proper review : )

Geek Colecionador

Muito bom o aplicativo, estou avaliando para ver o que mais ele oferece na forma gratuita, vamos ver.

SCREAMSTORE

If you work with videos that are implemented in the Meta Tag of the image line beyond the product you may not enjoy the use of the software as it, clear to understand deletes the youtube link out of the alt image description. So it was a one time service I thank for all images now have a tagging but I had to delete the software afterwards as I always linke image 4 with a youtube symbol to a video that has the link inside the alt tag and this was deleted again and again by the software. As said clear to understand. I asked for an idea how to maybe exclude the last image of each product image lane but was told to use another mail forum. I gave up then as I think I will not need the program anymore and to be honest, do not like the monthly fee software things anyone out there tries to pack on you. A one time payment for a good software is okay, also update fees but today each small app wants you to get aboard with a steady payment. However the free plan may be good for those who want to have their images sublined... which is nice but not that exciting and helpful as announced in my eyes...

Celtic Jewelry from Ireland

As a paid user I thought there would be better support for questions, I have asked a few questions and keep getting this reply -
Hi there,
Thanks for the email! Unfortunately, this is an auto-reply as the app only comes with help site support -
As a business yourselves, I hope you understand that with over 100,000 users of our free apps we can only provide help documentation support for these apps -
Please check out our Help Center for answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Thanks again,

The Booster Apps Team

5LeafVapes

Good app. Makes you leave feedback, which I guess is ok. I would say this survey should be after you get results.

The Amazingscreen

Hope it works. Just installed it and they are going to optimize my imgages ALT txt for free! Thanks.

Nelum Botanics

I don't understand why I am being asked to submit a review now when I just downloaded the app. I need to play with this and test it out.

El ilé de Eleggua

Cxxdcdceccccdcrcrvybtbtbecececvrvrvevrvrvrvrvrvbynnnnuuunynynynytbtntntbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbt

BlackHeadings

lets see if this works..lol. lets see if this works..lol. lets see if this works..lol. lets see if this works..lol. lets see if this works..lol.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9