SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

SEO on Autopilot. Increase Google Traffic. Save time and money

Minsha

for first try it's great & I hope it's been Useful for what the site requiresI hope to achieve sales as soon as possible

Fitness Deals

they put me to give the rate before i can see all what happen with their application. so that's why i will leave 3 stars

flouerfield

acabo de probarla y esta muy bien no se que deci de ella por que acabo de instalarla de momento parece que promete

I LIKEBUY

estou verificando se vale a pena este app, caso seja de bom agrado eu entrarei em contato com os desenvolvedores.

Eve Merch

I just joined in and put this app so hopefully it can help me a lot drive the traffic to my store. For now I rate 3* coz I don't know yet if this will work for me. Thanks for the free app and the description is good just set and forget so will see how it goes.

FizzyBubble Bath Bombs

Pending Review once SEO improvement is noticed. Excellent customer service from Stuart tho. Quick to respond and communicate with me regarding issue.

KGM COLLECTIVE

they only give a 2-day free trial which is nowhere near enough time to use the app and see if it works for your store.

www.kgmcollective.com

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

The free app is okay and automatically labels your images which is pretty neat, happy to strongly recommend it.
I trialled the paid app and I assume it worked well.
It took my images from around 40% to around 90%.
I have no idea what the percentage is of but I assume it is relevant.
My issue is with the price, $20 per month! every month, for ever.
Shopify only costs me $80 per month.
Is this little app worth one quarter of what I pay Shopify? Short answer No.
I deleted the app and the owner then offered a 20% discount if I signed up.
Is the app worth $16 per month? Still no.

Sage & Stone Organics

I couldn't even set up the app as it would not let me continue on after adding it to my Shopify store. Then I come to find out there is no support for the app who can help me through this issue. What a waste of time. I'm sure it's a great app, but I couldn't experience that.

Duncan Walton Store

Just started using it...once I have used it properly will be able to give you all a proper review : )

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10