SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

SEO Image Optimizer ‑ Auto SEO

by Booster Apps

Google SEO on Autopilot. Free Plan. The Most Trusted SEO app..

Vsco Therapy

It worked well with products. When I asked a problem with the SEO Optimizer not configuring with the blog but working well with other non-product pages, they responded right away they would look into it. Now, I have been ghosted for 4 days even when just asking what is happening and for an update

a2zpayless.us

i am new in doing this i dont know let me see how it works. i dont now about all this i am learning i think i as go

Gifteen

too expensive but good

Groupe FTC

En attente de test je modifiai mon commentaire après, vue les bonne note je pense que c'est une super aide pour gagner du temps

foretheloveofgolf

Seems quick and easy, waiting to see results. I am only trying the free version for now. :) :):):):)

May 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks for the review. Is there anything we could have done to make this a five star experience for you?

Cheers
Stuart

medEATerraneo

Too expensive for what it is. It works great for the basics. But when be charged for $25/month would at least expect some alarms when i.e. alt-text for images are missing.

Siembra Verde

It was really fast with the free image optimization thing. That’s all I can say for now, but this asks for 100 characters.m

OtiumMerch

It says free plan available but it´s just a trial version. The "rate this app" button is smartly positioned so everybody gave it a lot of stars cause they thought there´s like a "free plan available" as they say. Smart, but I din´t want to pay for it.

Legitkicks.ca

It didn't update all my alt tags. I went and checked my old pictures and they were still the same. I'll give you a review based on that and I just deleted the app.

The Green Seed.co

The app is good enough but in terms of managing your subscription plan, It's not great. It is way to easy to let the subscription fee roll over while it being difficult to understand how to cancel your plan if you are not prepared to cover the cost. This is particularly true for my situation as I was not prepared to even launch when I was billed a heft sum in my local currency (SA Rand)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11