SEO King (Seo Images)

SEO King (Seo Images)

by Engage Apps

Best bulk editor for products, photos, pages, keywords & stats

IdeesFun

J'utilise cette application pour optimiser mon magasin . Pas mal d'outils gratuit assez simple d'emploi . En cours de test

GlanzBuy.com

Good Application for fix SEO problems , very easy to use and update products image settings, user friendly

myyogarunner

Very rude customer service. I asked the owner Julian Palei why I hadn't received what I paid for and he sent me the following message - "Hi I’ll just refund your payment. I don’t think you understand how this app works"

Says it is free when nothing about the app is free.

If you go on his website it says - "Build Relationships, Engage People"...couldn't be further from the truth.

March 30, 2019

Hi, sorry you had this issue with support. There are some situations where restoring all the photos and offering a full refund is the easiest solution! We always try to find the right balance... and it's not always obvious!

Bellaforma Jewelry Designs

This app really helped compress my images, very easy to use and my website runs at optimal speed. Love it! Thank you!

Original Oak Clothing

THIS IS A FANTASTIC APP, WOULDN'T BE WITHOUT IT IN MY OPINION IT IS A MUST HAVE.

Day2DayDealz

Downloaded this app a few days ago and I'm very satisfied with it. Compressed and optimized all my product pics! My site loading faster now.

Voideine

Working great so far! Being able to reduce the file size of my images instantly is a godsend, and all the automatic SEO features are a huge time saver as well. Definitely going to keep using this app!

Limited Merchandise

Free plan does the job. The layout is not easiest to use, but once you get used to it, it's extremely handy app.

glam up gear

I really like this app so far. It quickly re-sized and compressed all the product photos on my glamupgear.com store. As far as site speed, I still need to remove excess pictures to optimize my website speed, but I think this will have a positive impact. It was very easy to use. Thanks so much!

ULTRALON

good app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very useful. :
good app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very useful. :)