SEO Images ‑ All In One SEO

SEO Images ‑ All In One SEO

by Engage Apps

SEO compress, resize, rename, alt text, meta titles and more.

Max Jewels Paris

HELLO,
IN FREE IT'S A LITTLE LONG

Aloriam

I have only used the app for one function -- to resize my images to help pages load faster. This works very well, except that the free version makes you do each one individually which is very time consuming. I would definitely upgrade to the pay version, except that when I press the button to do so, it seems to automatically schedule all my listings to be bulk updated at once (definitely something I *DON'T* want!). I would like to be able to do so in batches, so that I can change the settings based on the product type. The app doesn't seem to allow this?

Baraanco Net

I think this is great App. Just started to using and sure more reviews on the way to come.

Studio Smart Bots

Overall, love this app! It's been very helpful and I've been seeing results, just a quirk I'd like to point out is that sometimes my embedded images in my product descriptions seem to either disappear or the link seems to break.

Houseofgolf

Perfect app, it does what it says.
it helps with the optimizing of the website

Ore Gonie

it seems okay so far. still exploring

Coupdecoeur Sg

Just started using this app. So far so good!

Watch at your own Wrist! https://www.watch.sg

Sticky Thing

Had to redo due to app update stalling download but did compress my images and applied nice watermark which looks good.
Was billed twice due to stalling but developer credited me.

Ambrosya

App is good. We would recommend it to others.

3loveme

Very easy to understand and use. If you are not a whiz at SEO for photos, don't worry, these guys seem to cover it well. Thanks!