SEO Images All‑In‑One Seo

SEO Images All‑In‑One Seo

by Engage Apps

Seo Compress, Resize, Rename, Alt Text, Meta Title, Export ...

Guitars On Main

Excellent product, it will save you many hours. It's worth it to have the paid version, as it will pay for its self and then some.

Teeny Roo

As a whole, it works well but I was charged for A.I. SEO even after I disabled it, then I emailed them but did not hear anything.

My Sambio Store

So far so good .moreover am not very knowledgeable on SEO. Hope it goes great for me in going forward.

Pens by David and More

This app is a real time saver! It not only optimizes photos but can also add your logo to the photos. It can also disable the right-click function to slow down those who want to steal your photos.

Purify Mind and Body

Excellent app, helped me get traffic into my store. Prior to installing the app nothing was happening at all.

www.Nuroco.com

This app has the absolute worse customer service. Do not use. After i used this app it destroyed my current theme. What happen was I ran the seo and after waiting for over two and a half days i realized that all my pictures in the product listings were missing. I contacted the support and they said its your theme not my app. I am not saying my theme does not have problems but since I installed it the products pics dissapeared thank god they had a revert button. The reversed it and ok all my product pics came back. There app was not compatible. They told me we are refunding your money and you can move on. But after that I realized anytime I try to change one letter in the title or description all my pics would dissapear again which did not happen prior to this app. Shopify reached out to ask them for help to check code. There answer was your theme not my app. None of this had happened prior to the installation of this app and owner or support of this app is being very irresponsible about it. Now my theme is completely destroyed shopify tried to revert it and could not. I am leaving this detailed review to warn you if you install this make sure you have a backup and dont expect this app support to be of much help they put all the blame on you they will not give support. They will say why don't you move on?

March 30, 2019

Hi, I remember the situation, yes it was a theme issue. This app does not lose product photos, nor prevent product photos from appearing on a product page. The new theme had some css or javascript bug that was hiding the product photo thumbnails, I believe that was the issue, and unfortunately we don't have the ability to fix this for our merchants. This is outside the scope of our business (although we understand the issues quite clearly). In these cases we offer full refunds!

cstoreselection

Great app to optimize image and to optimize SEO. Easy to use and to understand how it works. If you are looking in this way can be the right choice.

Mercenary General Store

Great App. Just get it and try. One of the best apps out there. Must have for any website. No complaints so far.

auryas.com

Nous souhaitions rectifier notre dernière évaluation. Jason a fait preuve de compréhension et nous a apporté une solution très satisfaisante ainsi qu'un geste commercial appréciable. Désormais tout fonctionne correctement.

Music Goldmine

App sped up my photo loads noticeably without affecting the quality of my photos. Very important for my site since it features music memorabilia with fine details we want people to see. Thanks for this app!