SEO Images ‑ All In One SEO

SEO Images ‑ All In One SEO

by Engage Apps

SEO compress, resize, rename, alt text, meta titles and more.

Naturalia

Easy resizing of the product pictures and easy to use

March 30, 2019

Thanks, we try to make it as easy as possible!

nue lingerie

I just discovered this app and it has helped me speed up my loading times and up my website score in the first 10 minutes! looking forward to learning more about this app!

March 30, 2019

Thanks for the review! I hope you continue to enjoy the app!

Styles To Impress

I used this app to optimize my images and to create a more professional look on my website. The app is doing just what I need. I'd give it a thumbs up

March 30, 2019

Thanks for the review! Cheers!

Cherry Lingerie Shop

Everything seems in order. Of course in free version you can't bulk edit images, but for small shop it's ok.

LesAmours

Top, really useful, unfortunately the free version is long to do we have to do it manually.
The paid version is better.

Omycelebration

Nice app to edit pictures for displaying on a website, nice experience to work on this app, i must refer others to use this app

KWillems Designs

Doesn't always optimize the images from the dropdown menu on the product page when it says it does, but it always works from the app page, and does exactly what it says it does.

BEADED CREATIONS

FACT REMAINS!!! THIS WAS NOT UNINSTALLED IN THE "MIDDLE" OF A BILLING CYCLE!!
THIS APP WAS INSTALLED BY US AND EVERYTHING WAS FINE AND WE WERE BILLED ACCORDINGLY EACH MONTH, BUT WHEN IT CAME TO UNINSTALLING THE APP ON THE 1ST OF FEBRUARY, THEY STILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND REFUSE TO REFUND!! BILLING CYCLE RUNS FROM THE 22ND TO THE 21ST OF EACH MONTH (DO THE MATH!!) I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND "PAYING" FOR THIS APP BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES TO SUPPORT AND RESPONSE THEY ARE RUDE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND SECONDLY REFUSE TO REFUND!! JUST A WARNING TO FUTURE USERS!!

March 30, 2019

Hi, when you uninstall the app in the middle of a billing cycle you will receive a final bill for the last billing cycle. This is normal practice. When our customers approach us via Live Chat with civility and dignity, we can usually make some exceptions :)

Nourish Beauty Advertaniya

I love it.is great to change or to resize photos and also i love it so much is to change the border of photos....

bestkigurumi

The app has been working great for me. Even the free version is really helpful. I would recommend it.