SEO Images All‑In‑One Seo

SEO Images All‑In‑One Seo

by Engage Apps

Seo Compress, Resize, Rename, Alt Text, Meta Title, Export ...

Avrelya

Good App; It Does what it Says. It is simple to use and the free version is very useful for beginners. We just launched a new site and it fits us perfectly!

Havana Dress

I used this app for all in one photos management of my shop, I think thats enough to know how much its do great job and eliminate big time and efforts for me, I strongly advise all shop owners to have this app also not to forget the good support you get once you need it, one more thing they keep updating the app and adding more awesome features from time to time, the best app in shopify in my opinion.

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

I used this app mainly to get all my products to line up perfectly on my collection pages. If you have several vendors and sources for your products then you may have seen a difference in image sizes and how they line up on your collection pages. This app fixes that! I have used their other apps before and know they work super hard to provide this service.

QiU-cars

Nous utilisions cette app depuis plus d'1 an sur 2 shops et elle fonctionnait plutôt bien malgré quelques petits problèmes qui étaient vite résolus par le support lorsque cela survenait. Nous avons eu pendant 48h un gros problème : les images étaient switchées par d'autres et cela a mis un bordel pas possible dans nos 2 shops car bien entendu les variantes étaient devenues obsolètes. Des gros budgets pub en cours, bref, le stress. Nous avons prévenu immédiatement le support qui nous a dit que cela ne venait pas de l'app. Après 48h, sans solution, nous avons du désinstaller l'app et les ennuis se sont arrêtés. Toutefois, nous devons remplacer pas mal de photos et refaire nos variantes. Bref, la cata totale. C'est dommage, car nous comprenons qu'il puisse y avoir des bugs. Par contre cette dégradation du support est juste incompréhensible et inacceptable. Nous étions de fidèles clients et nous avons vendus cette app a beaucoup de nos contacts. Nous voilà bien remerciés ! et bien dans la m....Bravo pour ce super service client (et nous ne remettons pas en cause l'app qui a bien entendu le droit d'avoir de temps en temps des failles. Nous remettons juste en cause le support).

March 30, 2019

Hi, you actually came back to the app recently and signed up for membership again after your issue was solved! Welcome back!

WOW MUCH WANT

Love it! Takes a little time to use but definitely worth while. I want to thank all the people involved.

Fun Whimsical Art

First, I'm not new to this, I started my first site back in 1995... In some regards this app worked ok, however, it did terrible on other images. One image was of me in front of my artwork, it described the photo as "man eating ice cream". Other images were written with obscure descriptions, like a photo of my artwork as a marble wall, yet most product images came out ok by simply having the AI bring details from the pages, that's a no brainer...

I would not recommend this app for any artist, my site has hundreds of pages and it took a long time to essentially find, fix and identify what this did to my web site.

It's not as "high tech" as I had hoped for and I had thought it would be way better AI..

Pros: It's cheap to use, good customer service, if you are lazy, out of time, or don't know anything about SEO then give it a try. The image compression worked very well and I analyzed the speed of my site and it scored better with faster loading times.....

Cons: You won't know what it's really doing while processing and if you have a huge site, this thing could "f" up your SEO like no body's business, yet they say they can remove the changes, I didn't use that service so I don't know.

Epic Giver

Epic app thank you to your whole team i would, highly recomend this app to anyone wanting to crush photos

Beautynailz

I just downloaded the app and started using it to rename my pictures. Works very good and does what it says. The other features will be tested in the near future...

Michele Manganaro

Une application qui fonctionne à merveille pour un résultat impeccable ! Confiance totale! Bravo et merci!

Best YOU by HTS

This app is amazing for my clothing store. It makes my product images look crisp and professional. Would recommend for all online stores.