SEO Images ‑ All In One SEO

SEO Images ‑ All In One SEO

by Engage Apps

SEO compress, resize, rename, alt text, meta titles and more.

blakshop

Rude service. The app works well the way they store metafields is crazy. The app is polluting the metafields namespaces, and if you use them extensively as we do then it is a problem.
The app creates many namespaces with a code a name and store inside a json.
metafields.seoimager.12356495 where I suppose the code is a identifier for the product or something similar. They could simply store the code inside the same json or use a new namespace for that, and have only one or max 2 metafields instead of hundreds

Supersymmetry Designs

Very useful, the free plan lets you do a lot but one product at a time which is ok but could be better if we could at least batch 5 products at a time !

World Drop Shop

Bloody marvelous Bloody marvelous Bloody marvelous Bloody marvelous Bloody marvelous Bloody marvelous

My Fashion and Style

I love this app. It helped improve the speed of my website and increased my sales greatly. Thank you .

Squarekase

Excellent product, it will save you many hours. It's worth it to have the paid version, as it will pay for its self and then some.

Lili Sport

Top ! Dommage qu'on ne puisse pas avoir plus de features gratuitement comparé à d'autres apps. encore merci

Guitars On Main

Teeny Roo

As a whole, it works well but I was charged for A.I. SEO even after I disabled it, then I emailed them but did not hear anything.

My Sambio Store

So far so good .moreover am not very knowledgeable on SEO. Hope it goes great for me in going forward.

Pens by David and More

This app is a real time saver! It not only optimizes photos but can also add your logo to the photos. It can also disable the right-click function to slow down those who want to steal your photos.