SEO Images ‑ All In One SEO

SEO Images ‑ All In One SEO

by Engage Apps

SEO compress, resize, rename, alt text, meta titles and more.

Lavahut

Been using this app for the past year & really enjoyed the easy interface & the numerous features I didn't even know we need. Very handy for slimming down your site & fixing meta tags, title & descriptions. A great value. Thank you!

MyShittyBackpack™

Easy to use, easy to set up. Does its job in the background. Keeps your pictures at the right size. Thank you. Nice app.

Classic Nook

I used this app to optimize my pictures. It is well developed. Free if you want to put in time or pay a reasonable amount to get it done in bulk. I recommend

Total Shore

Good app. Works very good. Thank you for making it available for free also. Better than any app in terms of image compressor.

Aviateurz

it's really useful i save too much time to compress pics and for ALT SEO. for the moment i use the free version, yes its longue because you need to do it with every item but its ok because i use another software. i hope they will keep it free without forcing us to pay.it's really useful i save too much time to compress pics and for ALT SEO. for the moment i use the free version, yes its longue because you need to do it with every item but its ok because i use another software. i hope they will keep it free without forcing us to pay.

Davidissimo Shop

This app was great until I wanted to downgrade to the free version and looks like you can't use the free features anymore if you previously bought the subscription unless you buy it again.

Theory of Thought

Finally a SEO app that does it ALL! I've been around the block with a few SEO apps, but this is the best. The advanced sitemap works great and the support is really helpful if you need it. I highly recommend this app for optimizing images for page speed and keywords, especially alt text. I couldn't go without this app now. Thanks so much!

Eagles|Patriots|Steelers Gear

Don't use this app. Their service is the worst in the world. And this app is cheating. They said their advanced sitemap will help SEO, but actually messed up my SEO. That advanced sitemap makes google not able to crawl my website, and made my all products failed to validate. I wrote to them to ask how to delete their advanced sitemap, but they didn't respond. So, I go to their advanced sitemap to click on the red cross to delete, but they never told me in my shopify store redirect section still have their advanced sitemap redirect. So, I just deleted them. But suddenly, in my account, the image advanced sitemap showed up in sitemap section, I couldn't delete. I asked them, they no respond. So, I clicked on the update button, but their advanced sitemap auto turned on, that auto add advanced sitemap into my shopify store again. I requested them respond to me immediately to help me to fix. Even I called them, they didn't answer and still no response. So, I have to write this fact to tell the public. Don't get cheat by this app. That totally messed up my Shopify store SEO. And they don't care. Now I have to ask Shopify refund me.

December 8, 2019

We always aim to provide our customers with the best experience and support necessary to achieve their goals. In your situation, our customer service went above and beyond, even looked into your site’s coding to point out a theme bug for you or your theme developer to fix, which would solve your issue. But there is a limit to what we can do when it no longer involves to our app, and instead of following our advice you started to threaten us. Our team was patient with you despite you berating them, but we do not tolerate threats when we are trying to help you.

PLATINUM LEATHER EMPORIUM

fantastic, Nuff said xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

December 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

T-Cee's Fashion Boutique

I use the app to help. Me to brand my product by including the logo and my business website on all my product. It is awesome. I totally love the features. You can include the prices of your products if you wish.

December 4, 2019

Thanks so much for your great review! We always appreciate good feedback.