SEO Images ‑ All In One SEO

SEO Images ‑ All In One SEO

by Engage Apps

SEO compress, resize, rename, alt text, meta titles and more.

Davidissimo Shop

This app was great until I wanted to downgrade to the free version and looks like you can't use the free features anymore if you previously bought the subscription unless you buy it again.

Theory of Thought

Finally a SEO app that does it ALL! I've been around the block with a few SEO apps, but this is the best. The advanced sitemap works great and the support is really helpful if you need it. I highly recommend this app for optimizing images for page speed and keywords, especially alt text. I couldn't go without this app now. Thanks so much!

Eagles|Patriots|Steelers Gear

Don't use this app. Their service is the worst in the world. And this app is cheating. They said their advanced sitemap will help SEO, but actually messed up my SEO. That advanced sitemap makes google not able to crawl my website, and made my all products failed to validate. I wrote to them to ask how to delete their advanced sitemap, but they didn't respond. So, I go to their advanced sitemap to click on the red cross to delete, but they never told me in my shopify store redirect section still have their advanced sitemap redirect. So, I just deleted them. But suddenly, in my account, the image advanced sitemap showed up in sitemap section, I couldn't delete. I asked them, they no respond. So, I clicked on the update button, but their advanced sitemap auto turned on, that auto add advanced sitemap into my shopify store again. I requested them respond to me immediately to help me to fix. Even I called them, they didn't answer and still no response. So, I have to write this fact to tell the public. Don't get cheat by this app. That totally messed up my Shopify store SEO. And they don't care. Now I have to ask Shopify refund me.

December 8, 2019

We always aim to provide our customers with the best experience and support necessary to achieve their goals. In your situation, our customer service went above and beyond, even looked into your site’s coding to point out a theme bug for you or your theme developer to fix, which would solve your issue. But there is a limit to what we can do when it no longer involves to our app, and instead of following our advice you started to threaten us. Our team was patient with you despite you berating them, but we do not tolerate threats when we are trying to help you.

PLATINUM LEATHER EMPORIUM

fantastic, Nuff said xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

December 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

T-Cee's Fashion Boutique

I use the app to help. Me to brand my product by including the logo and my business website on all my product. It is awesome. I totally love the features. You can include the prices of your products if you wish.

December 4, 2019

Thanks so much for your great review! We always appreciate good feedback.

MythicalRose

Please don't do what I did and download this horrible app. Tried optimizing my images to increase the site speed. It was at 3 seconds to begin with, then moved to 11 seconds. It also made all the images not work including gifs, we paid the $4.99 to optimize it. Please don't do what I did, the images look so bad.

November 20, 2019

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your photos. However, the good news is this is a very simple fix. This app has been thoroughly tested and does not reduce image quality when the originals are high quality and right settings are chosen. Our support staff have reached out to you with the simple setting changes which can fix this, but we are yet to hear back. Once you reach out to us we can restore your images for you too.

The Looks by Lauryn

Love it! This app helps a ton with SEO images! I wish it would automatically update without having to use the paid method. I did opt for the one time fee that sped things along nicely, though.

November 18, 2019

Hi Lauryn, thanks for your review. Happy to hear you've sped up your site. We're always aiming to make our app as easy to use and affordable for our users. Happy optimizing!

Dream Weaver Boutique

Awesome! My photos are all the same size & it was easier & inexpensive at $8.99. The system did it overnight for me.

December 9, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review! We value feedback and would love to know how we could make this great 4-star review an even better 5-star review. Happy to hear your suggestions. Thanks!

Wheelzdirect

Good app... it says free plan available but only gives you VERY minimal tools. Paid version im sure works well.

November 7, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. While we have paid features, we do offer alt-texts, JSON-LD and Meta Titles free for all users. Our team are always working out ways to make our paid features more affordable for our users.

Go! Store Brasil

É bem fácil de usar e a versão gratuita já possui várias funcionalidaes. Tem me atendido muito bem! Gostei bastante.