SEO Images ‑ All In One SEO

SEO Images ‑ All In One SEO

by Engage Apps

SEO compress, resize, rename, alt text, meta titles and more.

Prime Desire

An App is either free or it is not. I'm fed up of installing apps that charge to function and are only free to install. Do you app developers think we shop owners have nothing more important to do with our time than playing "install and delete"???

March 30, 2019

Hi, sorry you found it confusing. We offer unlimited free usage for single product updates. However bulk product updates require a small payment (single or monthly fee). I think all quality apps will require some payment for usage... and I know that we're always re-investing in making our apps better for merchants!

myyogarunner

Very rude customer service. I asked the owner Julian Palei why I hadn't received what I paid for and he sent me the following message - "Hi I’ll just refund your payment. I don’t think you understand how this app works"

Says it is free when nothing about the app is free.

If you go on his website it says - "Build Relationships, Engage People"...couldn't be further from the truth.

March 30, 2019

Hi, sorry you had this issue with support. There are some situations where restoring all the photos and offering a full refund is the easiest solution! We always try to find the right balance... and it's not always obvious!

Bluendig

les abia puesto una buena opinion pero me acabo de sacar la app y ya no me deja entrar y ya pague :C o y el de soprte no me a resuelto ni la primera pregunta que por que no habla español:C cero estrellas:C

Alwedo

App created duplicate images for each product image. Had to manually delete over 300 duplicate product images one by one as there isn't better option.
I wish I never installed this and payed for it money. Please skip this app.

March 30, 2019

Hi very sorry to hear this!.. This issue could have been resolved more quickly by contacting customer support using live chat. We always respond within 12-24 hours (often within minutes or a couple hours).

Koolandfashion

Sincerely, what is the honesty to say "It's free" when you add a payment at the end of the config, to validate? do you think you can be so much liers? I say no, precise it's not free, you should be in a better way to do business generally.....

March 30, 2019

Hi thanks for the feedback, we're always trying to improve our UX (user experience). We offer free unlimited single product updates, however bulk product updates require a small fee. Cheers!

Opppa

blocking me from accessing the apps that the customer service center is handling is another stupid move that proves my point,
VERY VERY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE<
Rude Customer services call center, obviously, it was a mistake to download the app in the first place thinking it would help remove the watermarks.

March 30, 2019

Hi, I believe you signed up for a membership with a different app of ours after leaving a negative review on this app (along with some other apps of ours). Our customer support is instructed temporarily block any aggressive and rude users. In any case, I think there was some mistake here, because this app was not part of the original issue, and in the end you got the membership you wanted!

Allinoneplanet

The worst app and support service ever. I raised a bug of this app to the support person. He refused to listen and investigate the problem. He didn't help me out with the bug. What he answered is that the bug that I found in the app is because of my computer and he proposed to refund me. I don't ask to be refunded but be helped out with my problem. My computer is running with windows 10, intel core i7 and touch screen, the latest of the latest configuration. If all the app providers do the same as people like him, we can never have high quality software with high quality services. I'm extremely disappointed.

March 30, 2019

Hi, sorry you had an issue, but resolving some issues with compatibility may require days or even weeks (since we have lots of other pressing issues). When users lack patience, usually our response is to explain that a fix is not currently possible and they should find a different app. We're only human... and at times we just don't have the resources available!

Realm Of The Witch

Useless! Instead of cropping the picture with the image of your product in the middle, it leave a cheap looking border on either side of the image. Paid $4.99 to get them like that, then uninstalled it and did them properly myself. No refund either

Automotive Vintage

Not worth it. We paid for the APP and then it stopped working. If you want to return the images back to the way they were before, you will need to do it one by one NOT in bulk. Their servers are really slow. Paid for nothing and no refund.

220 Volt Depotr

This was working great until they made an update that required that you give them a review to keep using the free version.