SEO Images ‑ All In One SEO

SEO Images ‑ All In One SEO

by Engage Apps

SEO compress, resize, rename, alt text, meta titles and more.

Voideine

Working great so far! Being able to reduce the file size of my images instantly is a godsend, and all the automatic SEO features are a huge time saver as well. Definitely going to keep using this app!

Limited Merchandise

Free plan does the job. The layout is not easiest to use, but once you get used to it, it's extremely handy app.

glam up gear

I really like this app so far. It quickly re-sized and compressed all the product photos on my glamupgear.com store. As far as site speed, I still need to remove excess pictures to optimize my website speed, but I think this will have a positive impact. It was very easy to use. Thanks so much!

ULTRALON

good app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very useful. :
good app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very useful. :)

YourOutlett

Great app so beatiful. All my alt texts and compressions do with a single click. I recommand this app to everyone

Girl on Bike Action

Ugh, it's complicated because this app has sooooo many cons:

- Forced Reviews (seriously?)
- Extremely slow and tedious free option. Like almost douchey how tedious it is.
- Poor paid for option from reading how they work in reviews
- Customer service was unresponsive despite a green light
- No clue which images you've updated already (you can look at image source but hmm), so best be taking notes if you're using the freebie

Pro:
- Got my site speed from 4 seconds down to 2 seconds. That's a major pro in my opinion!!!
- Hopefully will make a big difference for SEO but can't say yet.
- Changes image names, which the other similar free app doesn't offer

Erm, yeah, despite the bitter taste it leaves behind because of the flaws, it's a good app in terms of outcome. I'd rate it at the lower end of 4.

BOVA Market

Great app so far. All my alt text and compression do with a single click. I recommand this app to everyone

FYT CANADA

Amazing app but it forces the user to write a review or it will keep having a pop up once you try to optimize a product.

Emotion of the Ocean

3 Stars for forcing me to leave a review or suffer a pop up every time I want to optimize a product. Won't comment on the rest as I didn't want to leave a review yet, until I've had more time to evaluate the app.

ELEMENTARY

very good, really makes the website faster with the picture optimisation. It's definitely a must have