SEO King (Seo Images)

SEO King (Seo Images)

by Engage Apps

Best bulk editor for products, photos, pages, keywords & stats

BOVA Market

Great app so far. All my alt text and compression do with a single click. I recommand this app to everyone

FYT CANADA

Amazing app but it forces the user to write a review or it will keep having a pop up once you try to optimize a product.

Emotion of the Ocean

3 Stars for forcing me to leave a review or suffer a pop up every time I want to optimize a product. Won't comment on the rest as I didn't want to leave a review yet, until I've had more time to evaluate the app.

ELEMENTARY

very good, really makes the website faster with the picture optimisation. It's definitely a must have

Trending Accessories

Best app ever. It has given my store a lot of boost on google and excellent team to work with. I always get a fast response

JW Atlas Wood Co.

Very smooth and quick, am really enjoying it so far thanks! I was really glad to find an easy image optimizer and will stick with this.

AROUND

I just started optimizing my store using this app and I'm loviiiiingggg it! Thank you so much for all the hard work!!!

MITHRA MFG INC.

I've tried a lot of SEO app but this is by far the easiest one to use. Highly recommend this app to everyone.

Rbafaro Store

This app is absolutely amazing. It has really improved the loading speed of my website. It also optimizes my tags. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to drive more traffic to their store.

ONIA

I've just started using this app still evaluating it but at the moment it seems to have fixed so many issues