SEO Images ‑ All In One SEO

SEO Images ‑ All In One SEO

by Engage Apps

SEO compress, resize, rename, alt text, meta titles and more.

CheapAssTux.Com

easy to work with works well thank you. the requesting of a review all the time is a slight pia but the program saved me a ton of time. i had no problem with this until i tired leaving the review it kept asking for. now it keeps jamming up and when i come back it asks for this review again. i hit submit and it is here again.

Voorpret Shop, Inc.

Works well. You can add logo watermarks to all product pictures while optimizing the size at the same time, definetely a worth app.

Mineandhers.com

I used this app and its really helps the loading of my website .very cool and easy to use.......................................

Mixtrey

Great app, automatically optimizes your product images so they load faster. Saves a lot of time. Thanks!

Epic Mart

Nice App and easy to use. I recommend it. Nice App and easy to use. I recommend it. Nice App and easy to use. I recommend it.

Limited Merchandise

Free plan does the job. The layout is not easiest to use, but once you get used to it, it's extremely handy app.

ULTRALON

good app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very useful. :
good app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very useful. :)

Girl on Bike Action

Ugh, it's complicated because this app has sooooo many cons:

- Forced Reviews (seriously?)
- Extremely slow and tedious free option. Like almost douchey how tedious it is.
- Poor paid for option from reading how they work in reviews
- Customer service was unresponsive despite a green light
- No clue which images you've updated already (you can look at image source but hmm), so best be taking notes if you're using the freebie

Pro:
- Got my site speed from 4 seconds down to 2 seconds. That's a major pro in my opinion!!!
- Hopefully will make a big difference for SEO but can't say yet.
- Changes image names, which the other similar free app doesn't offer

Erm, yeah, despite the bitter taste it leaves behind because of the flaws, it's a good app in terms of outcome. I'd rate it at the lower end of 4.

ONIA

I've just started using this app still evaluating it but at the moment it seems to have fixed so many issues

A Smiling Pet

Good but I don't like the fact to be forced to put 100 words on my review. So I say it. Think about it.