SEO King (Seo Images)

SEO King (Seo Images)

by Engage Apps

Best bulk editor for products, photos, pages, keywords & stats

Norvine

Absolutely perfect, awesome app. for our needs with large original real product photography, I recommend not to use jpg compression. However absolutely happy with it, 24/7 support chat and fast performance, not a single bug.

Galaxyboom

this change my store a lot very fast now it was very slowly but now very fast
thanks

Dbatten

Despite not having a crop feature, this is still an excellent FREE plugin that provides valuable time saving solutions. Get it! Support is great too.

Lexis Kreationz

Free version is one by one, not convenient or time saving if, you have many products. But, great for a free version. Wish it had more options for the free version. Would recommend it.

Minigardensme

Great app, to begin with. looking forward to see if it works the way it is supposed to

Mercatorgoods

It's everything I've been looking for to work out the SEO with all my pictures. I will definitely recommend using this app to everyone who's serious about getting notice with Google!

My Tribe House

Very good app, easy to use, very complete

Lidas Corner

Nice App- Would like if you could mark several images at same time.....

Swoleasfvck

Works very well, saves tons of time

Kiwi Best Buy

As a newcomer to Shopify, I am finding this app very helpful, very easy to use & saves me a lot of time. I really appreciate the fact that single product optimization is free, great for a new startup like me.