SEO King (Seo Images)

SEO King (Seo Images)

by Engage Apps

Best bulk editor for products, photos, pages, keywords & stats

A Smiling Pet

Good but I don't like the fact to be forced to put 100 words on my review. So I say it. Think about it.

Geek Fresh Clothing

I have just starting using the app, it is really easy to update image alt tags and resize images and image naming.

Santa's boxes

Cool app! Helped me a lot resize my images to match. But they could try and make it a bit more user-friendly. Check it out at www.santasboxes.com

Shrewds Market

This app really helped me to have better pictures.

School Store.ie

Great app for including Alt tags quick and easy to use. I would highly recommend for SEO improvement.

LINESTE

Used for image optimized. Did a good job. Paid for the one time use for all image, free mode can be better

Gogiftie

Useful to optimise the size of pics, although it's clearly directing you to the pay product and it took a while to figure out how to simply update single pics using the free version. The watermark does what it says on the tin. Not 5 stars because it is frustrating optimising product by product, and does take a while.

Red Tag Central

Free version is so working so far. Just started so hopefully it will continue to work after I leave this review!

Bikini Paradis

Version FREE limitée mais sinon l'appli est pas cher et vaut le coup. Outils très utile. Merci

Arcane Trail

Warning: If you pay the $5, you will only get to use the app -ONCE-. So make sure you do it once you have uploaded ALL your products. There's some miscommunication on their price page. It makes it seem like if you pay $5 "just one time" you'll be able to do optimizations indefinitely. However, you can't. You only get one shot, one use, then it's all done - back to 1 by 1. Threw $5 in the garbage because I didn't realize this. Only the membership allows you to have unlimited optimizations.

It's the only app I can find that will ACTUALLY rename your photo filenames for you, so that's why I've given it 4 stars despite the miscommunication on pricing.