SEO Images All‑In‑One SEO

SEO Images All‑In‑One SEO

by Engage Apps

SEO made simple. Optimize images and boost traffic in a click.

Oobakool

WOW! Installed this app and set it to work on 8000 product images already in our store. Compressed, alt titles, added borders, filled squares & logo watermarking - BOOM! It did the job without breaking a sweat and now continuously does the job automatically to all new product images we publish to our store. What a pleasure! It's like having your own robot employee who gets the job done RIGHT. The customer support is 5 stars also. Jason is amazing - even customised the app to our needs! If your store has a heavy load of images this app will be your new best friend!

Toque Chef

A very good app and a great support ! If you have any problem, don't hesitate to contact them, they are on the top! :D
Best regards ! :)

Cashparts

Not only does it help you add a watermark to keep your pictures yours, it also optimizes their names, but when i messed up and deleted a bunch of our pictures, Jason was able to restore them for us.

Toutpourmoi

Super app avec un super support, à l'écoute et efficace! Très satisfait de l'app et de l'accompagnement !!! SUPER
Merci Jason

Karma Yoga

Amazing experience ! This app make exactly what i've always dreamed. Also the customer support is always here to help you. Thanks !

Paddystore

Very good app and excellent support. The app is very easy to use. I had an issue on my shop and jason have been very helpful and respond very quickly. My shop loads super fast now !! Totally deserve 5 stars !

Bebe Magique

Great app that saves a lot of time and that will optimize my SEO in just a few seconds of settings !
Chat support very reactive and friendly :)

Nestz Com Au

Very easy to use, reasonable pricing and livechat support!

Arkadievamx

improved alot my SEO rating and my loading page time, thanks alot!

Homebrew4less

The hassles of maintaining images in shopify are OVER!
This APP easily replaces several other image processing apps, none of which did everything that needs to be done.
Anything you want to do with images can be done with this app, in ONE pass and appied automatically to new images if you so desire.
It has way to many features to really go into on a review, but you owe it to yourself to check out this app, you will be glad you did.
Apparently this is a new version of the app effective this week, many features and bug fixes resolved.
Support is excellent, and very responsive, competent, and polite.

This app should be the goto app for all your shopify image issues.

Well done