SEO King (Seo Images)

SEO King (Seo Images)

by Engage Apps

Best bulk editor for products, photos, pages, keywords & stats

Lil'Lilly

I would give more stars if i could! Love it love it love it! Im just with the free plan and i have to update product by product but it's completely worth it!!! I've noticed the changes straight away not only on the products but on the visits to my store too.. Unbelievable app!!! Well done!

October 18, 2019

Thanks for your amazing review, Lilly. We're happy to hear your store benefited right away from our optimiziation tools. That's why we do this!

Alter Aspect

Not a bad app for what it is, it has a lot of really handy functions. Although it only edits all photos on one product at a time in the free version, the paid version allows you to edit all photos on all products all at once.

MAKELIQUIDA

Usei a versão gratuita para otimizar os tamanhos das imagens dos meus produtos, ajudou bastante e melhorou o desempenho do meu site

priteskin

the app gets its job done, but when using the free version it's a bit time-consuming. Would like it better if they didn't force me to write a review.

Artpiq

The application is practical for editing pictures. Also, when we had a problem running the app and the support team helped us quickly.

October 18, 2019

Hey! Thanks so much for your great review. We're always on hand to assist our users. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to make this a 5-star review!

Black Lava Vape

Misleading about charges. This app IS NOT FREE! There is NO FREE PLAN AVAILABLE! There are other SEO optimizations that give a free trial but are clear on charges.

August 9, 2019

Hi, this app has a lot of free features including image optimization, image renaming, and alt texts editing. However, our one-click bulk processing features do require a one-time payment or membership plan. We make this very clear in all aspects of our app, including our listing, FAQ page, and refund policy. Like the merchants that use our software, we are a business that depends on sales to support our developers, marketers, and administrative staff and servers. I hope you consider removing this review as it negatively impacts our product without just cause. Best Regards

One Inclusive

Great app to use! I love it and will continue to use it. It's quick, easy to use and even without any experience, one can use it without any problems.

Kristal Serna

Does what it says. It's fine for me since my shop is new and doesn't have a lot of products yet. More established stores with many products will probably want to pay for bulk processing though.

Teething For Baby

Great app, very easy to control (specially for beginner), I hope the SEO will works...I let you know asap.

October 18, 2019

Thanks for your review! We aim to make our app as intuitive as possible for Shopify newbies, so this is great to hear!

pinpenguin

Great app!! I use this app only for renaming files and adding alt tag and It's save my time to add alt and rename of images.