SEO King (Seo Images)

SEO King (Seo Images)

by Engage Apps

Best bulk editor for products, photos, pages, keywords & stats

Karma Yoga

Amazing experience ! This app make exactly what i've always dreamed. Also the customer support is always here to help you. Thanks !

Paddystore

Very good app and excellent support. The app is very easy to use. I had an issue on my shop and jason have been very helpful and respond very quickly. My shop loads super fast now !! Totally deserve 5 stars !

Bebe Magique

Great app that saves a lot of time and that will optimize my SEO in just a few seconds of settings !
Chat support very reactive and friendly :)

Nestz Com Au

Very easy to use, reasonable pricing and livechat support!

Arkadievamx

improved alot my SEO rating and my loading page time, thanks alot!

Homebrew4less

The hassles of maintaining images in shopify are OVER!
This APP easily replaces several other image processing apps, none of which did everything that needs to be done.
Anything you want to do with images can be done with this app, in ONE pass and appied automatically to new images if you so desire.
It has way to many features to really go into on a review, but you owe it to yourself to check out this app, you will be glad you did.
Apparently this is a new version of the app effective this week, many features and bug fixes resolved.
Support is excellent, and very responsive, competent, and polite.

This app should be the goto app for all your shopify image issues.

Well done

Backlightcompany

Very cool app. Easy to use, lots of customization with the watermarking and really smart to add the alt text and do watermarks in one simple click. You can also optimize all images with one click and it will run the job in the background so you are free to work on other stuff. Also was very impressed with the support I got. The app owner is very responsive.

Genearer

At first I wondered why everybody is writing a long review for this app and now I get to know the reason! The customer service is very dedicated to help us as a beginner store owner. Although we had some minor technical issue at first upon installing and setting up this app, he actually managed to overcome our problem precisely! Definitely a good experience with the customer service and most importantly this All in 1 Apps. It is the best recommended apps if you want to get all of your hassle website image setting to be done in a shot.

Goldspot Pens

Easy to implement. There were some difficulties encountered with our huge catalog that includes over 30,000 images, but Jason's support was top notch, responsive and gave us the solution we needed to successfully watermark and optimize our images.

Peppyhk

Recently I am intensively looking for app to perform resize, SEO, aspect ratio changing and quality optimization. This app is brilliant in performing its job plus it can perform watermarking. While some app treats each different task as separate count and bill you a few times on the same image, this app only counts you once per image.
Their Support is excellent too. I have some issues during my installation and testing, the Support response quickly and help me to check the issue on my site.
I would give a five star for the app.