SEO Images All‑In‑One Seo

SEO Images All‑In‑One Seo

by Engage Apps

Seo Compress, Resize, Rename, Alt Text, Meta Title, Export ...

strayght underwear

Uninstalled the app to cancel the membership, then reinstalled it to use the free features. Message saying that that all prior members need to subscribe to the membership plan to access the features.

April 15, 2019

You liked the app enough to pay for it. And then you reinstall it because you REALLY want it. And then you give it a 1-star rating because we're an actual business too! Wow!

BEADED CREATIONS

FACT REMAINS!!! THIS WAS NOT UNINSTALLED IN THE "MIDDLE" OF A BILLING CYCLE!!
THIS APP WAS INSTALLED BY US AND EVERYTHING WAS FINE AND WE WERE BILLED ACCORDINGLY EACH MONTH, BUT WHEN IT CAME TO UNINSTALLING THE APP ON THE 1ST OF FEBRUARY, THEY STILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND REFUSE TO REFUND!! BILLING CYCLE RUNS FROM THE 22ND TO THE 21ST OF EACH MONTH (DO THE MATH!!) I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND "PAYING" FOR THIS APP BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES TO SUPPORT AND RESPONSE THEY ARE RUDE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND SECONDLY REFUSE TO REFUND!! JUST A WARNING TO FUTURE USERS!!

March 30, 2019

Hi, when you uninstall the app in the middle of a billing cycle you will receive a final bill for the last billing cycle. This is normal practice. When our customers approach us via Live Chat with civility and dignity, we can usually make some exceptions :)

www.Nuroco.com

This app has the absolute worse customer service. Do not use. After i used this app it destroyed my current theme. What happen was I ran the seo and after waiting for over two and a half days i realized that all my pictures in the product listings were missing. I contacted the support and they said its your theme not my app. I am not saying my theme does not have problems but since I installed it the products pics dissapeared thank god they had a revert button. The reversed it and ok all my product pics came back. There app was not compatible. They told me we are refunding your money and you can move on. But after that I realized anytime I try to change one letter in the title or description all my pics would dissapear again which did not happen prior to this app. Shopify reached out to ask them for help to check code. There answer was your theme not my app. None of this had happened prior to the installation of this app and owner or support of this app is being very irresponsible about it. Now my theme is completely destroyed shopify tried to revert it and could not. I am leaving this detailed review to warn you if you install this make sure you have a backup and dont expect this app support to be of much help they put all the blame on you they will not give support. They will say why don't you move on?

March 30, 2019

Hi, I remember the situation, yes it was a theme issue. This app does not lose product photos, nor prevent product photos from appearing on a product page. The new theme had some css or javascript bug that was hiding the product photo thumbnails, I believe that was the issue, and unfortunately we don't have the ability to fix this for our merchants. This is outside the scope of our business (although we understand the issues quite clearly). In these cases we offer full refunds!

QiU-cars

Nous utilisions cette app depuis plus d'1 an sur 2 shops et elle fonctionnait plutôt bien malgré quelques petits problèmes qui étaient vite résolus par le support lorsque cela survenait. Nous avons eu pendant 48h un gros problème : les images étaient switchées par d'autres et cela a mis un bordel pas possible dans nos 2 shops car bien entendu les variantes étaient devenues obsolètes. Des gros budgets pub en cours, bref, le stress. Nous avons prévenu immédiatement le support qui nous a dit que cela ne venait pas de l'app. Après 48h, sans solution, nous avons du désinstaller l'app et les ennuis se sont arrêtés. Toutefois, nous devons remplacer pas mal de photos et refaire nos variantes. Bref, la cata totale. C'est dommage, car nous comprenons qu'il puisse y avoir des bugs. Par contre cette dégradation du support est juste incompréhensible et inacceptable. Nous étions de fidèles clients et nous avons vendus cette app a beaucoup de nos contacts. Nous voilà bien remerciés ! et bien dans la m....Bravo pour ce super service client (et nous ne remettons pas en cause l'app qui a bien entendu le droit d'avoir de temps en temps des failles. Nous remettons juste en cause le support).

March 30, 2019

Hi, you actually came back to the app recently and signed up for membership again after your issue was solved! Welcome back!

Prime Desire

An App is either free or it is not. I'm fed up of installing apps that charge to function and are only free to install. Do you app developers think we shop owners have nothing more important to do with our time than playing "install and delete"???

March 30, 2019

Hi, sorry you found it confusing. We offer unlimited free usage for single product updates. However bulk product updates require a small payment (single or monthly fee). I think all quality apps will require some payment for usage... and I know that we're always re-investing in making our apps better for merchants!

myyogarunner

Very rude customer service. I asked the owner Julian Palei why I hadn't received what I paid for and he sent me the following message - "Hi I’ll just refund your payment. I don’t think you understand how this app works"

Says it is free when nothing about the app is free.

If you go on his website it says - "Build Relationships, Engage People"...couldn't be further from the truth.

March 30, 2019

Hi, sorry you had this issue with support. There are some situations where restoring all the photos and offering a full refund is the easiest solution! We always try to find the right balance... and it's not always obvious!

Bluendig

les abia puesto una buena opinion pero me acabo de sacar la app y ya no me deja entrar y ya pague :C o y el de soprte no me a resuelto ni la primera pregunta que por que no habla español:C cero estrellas:C

Alwedo

App created duplicate images for each product image. Had to manually delete over 300 duplicate product images one by one as there isn't better option.
I wish I never installed this and payed for it money. Please skip this app.

March 30, 2019

Hi very sorry to hear this!.. This issue could have been resolved more quickly by contacting customer support using live chat. We always respond within 12-24 hours (often within minutes or a couple hours).

Koolandfashion

Sincerely, what is the honesty to say "It's free" when you add a payment at the end of the config, to validate? do you think you can be so much liers? I say no, precise it's not free, you should be in a better way to do business generally.....

March 30, 2019

Hi thanks for the feedback, we're always trying to improve our UX (user experience). We offer free unlimited single product updates, however bulk product updates require a small fee. Cheers!

Opppa

blocking me from accessing the apps that the customer service center is handling is another stupid move that proves my point,
VERY VERY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE<
Rude Customer services call center, obviously, it was a mistake to download the app in the first place thinking it would help remove the watermarks.

March 30, 2019

Hi, I believe you signed up for a membership with a different app of ours after leaving a negative review on this app (along with some other apps of ours). Our customer support is instructed temporarily block any aggressive and rude users. In any case, I think there was some mistake here, because this app was not part of the original issue, and in the end you got the membership you wanted!

Previous 1