SEO Images All‑In‑One

SEO Images All‑In‑One

by Engage Apps

SEO compress, resize, rename, alt text, meta titles and more.

blakshop

Rude service. The app works well the way they store metafields is crazy. The app is polluting the metafields namespaces, and if you use them extensively as we do then it is a problem.
The app creates many namespaces with a code a name and store inside a json.
metafields.seoimager.12356495 where I suppose the code is a identifier for the product or something similar. They could simply store the code inside the same json or use a new namespace for that, and have only one or max 2 metafields instead of hundreds

Fun Whimsical Art

First, I'm not new to this, I started my first site back in 1995... In some regards this app worked ok, however, it did terrible on other images. One image was of me in front of my artwork, it described the photo as "man eating ice cream". Other images were written with obscure descriptions, like a photo of my artwork as a marble wall, yet most product images came out ok by simply having the AI bring details from the pages, that's a no brainer...

I would not recommend this app for any artist, my site has hundreds of pages and it took a long time to essentially find, fix and identify what this did to my web site.

It's not as "high tech" as I had hoped for and I had thought it would be way better AI..

Pros: It's cheap to use, good customer service, if you are lazy, out of time, or don't know anything about SEO then give it a try. The image compression worked very well and I analyzed the speed of my site and it scored better with faster loading times.....

Cons: You won't know what it's really doing while processing and if you have a huge site, this thing could "f" up your SEO like no body's business, yet they say they can remove the changes, I didn't use that service so I don't know.

Borrowers Attic

I don't feel like I can leave a five star review yet. Just started using app about ten to twenty minutes ago. Was in middle of working on photos when a pop up came up telling me many hours have been spent on this app and I seem to be enjoying its use so I should leave a review. I don't know if it even works yet so I can only leave a two star since I have not even finished my first project on here before being told that I am enjoying using their product. If it works well then yes I do appreciate the hours put into the app and am very considerate. Until I am given time to even see if the app works then I can not give it a good rating. So far it is easy to use but I have run across this with other apps that did not do what they said they would do.

2 Pink Flamingos

App didn't really work for me. Tried the one time option to reduce pictures and the score by GTmetrics & other speed testing sites did not change much. Bet removing this app will speed up my site more that the picture optimizing did.