SEO JSON‑LD Boost by Verge

SEO JSON‑LD Boost by Verge

by Verge Studios

1-click app adds JSON-LD data without changing your template

WineWings

Very cool app! Love it! - Is there a way, that you could compress "verge-json-ld.js" with gzip oder deflate? (Google Page Speed complains) That would be awesome *.*

Zoonibo

This is a great app for our store, it has got me started with json, but having dug a bit deeper, I think that it would be really great if this was more configurable. json markup is huge and the code injected only covers some of what you can give google for certain products and blog posts/articles. I'm also interested in the other review that mentions that not all the markup is there for Google Shopping. This is important to our store so I will dig deeper around this.

Coupdecoeur Sg

Splendid App to have!!! Watch at your own Wrist! https://www.watch.sg

Msno

App works great for shops not using Goggle Shopping Too bad developer does not answer mail, so this could be corrected. JSON-LD Schema for product offer is missing: "itemCondition": "http://schema.org/NewCondition" and this is very important for shops using Google Shopping.

Mewe Accessories

pretty good app would recommend

Discount Stores

Your app is AWESOME and very useful. Thank you very much for making it available for free, it is much appreciated. Your app was able to find Google Structured data in my Shopify store that I wasn't aware of, and helped me to fix the errors. Great work! www.DiscountStones.com

Mind Aligned

Will I Ever be able to edit Structured Data, Or it is always automatic.

Casualbox Japan

Installation is very easy and Max helped me when I needed help with errors that appeared in the app. It'd be great if there was a guide for common errors and how to fix them. Thanks!

Carp Fishing Baits

App does OK wish there were just a bit more options but overall I recommend.

Safetysuperstore

Installation is trivial and it just works. I noted it wasn't setting the gtin13 value based on the barcode, emailed, Max replied and BOOM a few days later there it is. Highly recommend, easy to set-up, great support.
Previous 1