SEO JSON‑LD Boost by Verge

SEO JSON‑LD Boost by Verge

by Verge Studios

1-click app adds JSON-LD data without changing your template

Ladyloved - Sublime Skincare for Natural Beauty

An excellent, free app that does what it's supposed to do. I think people rating this anywhere below 5 stars simply have no idea what it is. This app will help Google (and Bing, etc) use structured data to present better search results. So instead of just seeing your store name in the results area, you might have your home page, and under that your "About Us" link, a "Mission Statement" link, a product collection, and a blog link (for example). It takes weeks to months for Google to generate these improved links, and if you switch domains the process starts over again, so if you install this app expecting instant changes you're going to be disappointed, but that has nothing to do with the app.

Le Couturier Store - Femininity, Elegance & Timeless

try to improve..........................................................................................................

PUGYOU

This app helped me a lot with my pugyou.net store by saving time and money. I recommend, and i hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did

WineWings

Very cool app! Love it! - Is there a way, that you could compress "verge-json-ld.js" with gzip oder deflate? (Google Page Speed complains)
That would be awesome *.*

Zoonibo

This is a great app for our store, it has got me started with json, but having dug a bit deeper, I think that it would be really great if this was more configurable. json markup is huge and the code injected only covers some of what you can give google for certain products and blog posts/articles. I'm also interested in the other review that mentions that not all the markup is there for Google Shopping. This is important to our store so I will dig deeper around this.

Coupdecoeur Sg

Have been using for awhile. Splendid App to have!

Watch at your own Wrist! https://www.watch.sg

Msno

App works great for shops not using Goggle Shopping
Too bad developer does not answer mail, so this could be corrected.

JSON-LD Schema for product offer is missing:
"itemCondition": "http://schema.org/NewCondition" and this is very important for shops using Google Shopping.

Mewe Accessories

pretty good app would recommend

Discount Stores

Your app is AWESOME and very useful.
Thank you very much for making it available for free, it is much appreciated.

Your app was able to find Google Structured data in my Shopify store that I wasn't aware of, and helped me to fix the errors.

Great work!
www.DiscountStones.com

Mind Aligned

Will I Ever be able to edit Structured Data, Or it is always automatic.