SEO King

SEO King

by Engage Apps

Best seo editor for products, photos, pages, keywords & stats

MHGP

So far so good. There interface design is bulky, and there are a few notices obstructing the experience. Beyond that the app seems to be doing what it promises.

Chase Street Accessories & Engraving

Inexpensive and gets the job done. The user interface is a little bulky and old-fashioned, but it works.

Edited to respond to developer response: I would update to a more modern UI framework that's cleaner and easier to navigate. Material UI is elegant and most people are used to seeing it. It makes navigation and elements much easier to find. https://material-ui.com/

May 29, 2020

Hi thanks for the review. Which part of the interface would you improve?

Off The Wall Accessories OTW

I am using this app alongside google analytics to help me identify any problems and hopefully fix them. It seems to be working well at the moment and I trust it is helping. The reason for 4 stars and not 5 is it has told me a lot of errors that have now scared me as I dont know what to do about them :( it would be an amazing 5 stars if it could just have magiced them away lol

May 29, 2020

Hi, can you send a screenshot of the list of errors to the live chat support in the app? We provide all the error notices from google pagespeed, but some of them must be manually fixed by SEO professionals.

Cards, Collectibles and Gadgets - CCG, LLC.

Excellent product so far still analyzing it for benefits. Until I see results aka more business and higher rankings I cannot leave a higher rating.

SHINY STAR

The app is helpful! but unsure yet if that will improve my SEO or not! because I'm using the free version

ZiZoou Store

Easy to use. All functions are simple for me, especially A.I function. I love all-in-one and A.I scanning. Hope the team keeps good job. Thank you.

Poochie Fashion

Great, optimized and added alt tags to product images, set to auto which is needed if adding new products. Not tried the other features but will do as it costs 9.99 per month.

April 27, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for your review. It seems like you're really working your way through all of the SEO features. We'd love to hear back once you've tried all the features and if you enjoy them too, perhaps your 4 stars could become 5. All the best!

Inhika.com

We use onIy compression feature and alt tag rewrite feature. Good for that.
The image compression was quick and it did lead to better page load time.

However, image renaming leads to redirects, which slows down the page. Also, we have lot of products with similar names, and in such cases it becomes difficult to search the exact product we need.

Dream Weaver Boutique

Awesome! My photos are all the same size & it was easier & inexpensive at $8.99. The system did it overnight for me.

December 9, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review! We value feedback and would love to know how we could make this great 4-star review an even better 5-star review. Happy to hear your suggestions. Thanks!

Alter Aspect

Not a bad app for what it is, it has a lot of really handy functions. Although it only edits all photos on one product at a time in the free version, the paid version allows you to edit all photos on all products all at once.