SEO King

Photos, alts, metas, json ld, sitemaps, 404s, urls, A.I., ...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

More than 20 SEO tools

Kyds Klothing

This app is easy to use and handles EVERYTHING SEO in 1 place. It's also cheaper than its lesser option providing competitors.

Podlx

Love the app. Very-very easy to use, very helpful and very friendly, I recommend this app for all in one SEO

LA BOHÈME GIOIELLI

Location Italy

ottima applicazione, permette di comprimere foto in ottica seo mantendeno una buona qualità. ne ho provate molto ma ho scelto questa

Domestic Spare Parts

Name: Domestic Spare Parts
Location: UK
Review: We installed this as per the recommendation of our SEO guy and it has been an incredibly useful tool for us all not to mention saving us tons of time! Jason and the support team have gone of their way to support us with some custom code and requests so I'd highly recommend this.

Orionmarts International

Time spent using app About 1 month

Shopify recommended this app to me and it has been very helpful for my business. It runs the reports for me, optimizes for me, and has relieved me of a lot of stress.

Vilain Plaisir

Location Belgium

Superbe application que je recommande pour tout passionné de SEO ! Je l'utilise au quotidien et j'en suis plus que satisfait.

Serene Styles

Time spent using app About 14 hours

I'm excited that shopify recommended this app really helping my sight out a lot it runs the reports for me optimizes for me and It really took a lot of stress off of me and saved me a lot of time.

Izarra

Location Brazil

Gostei do app k\hlk\hlh\lkhl\knlk\blh\lh\oiuh\oih\oi\hoih\oih\oi\ho\ih\oi\hoi\ho\ih\oi\hoi\ho\ih\ohl\hlh

Mystical Heaven

This is all I need for SEO. This app is very organized and has great features for you to run a business and will save you plenty of time.

Toile Cirée

Location Georgia

Awesome app. I'm using it on all my stores. Very useful, good UI, vert easy to use. I recommend it 100%.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76