SEO King

All-in-one Google search SEO tools for your pages and photos

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sailfish HK

I love SEO King. It is the most feature rich and cost effective app in the Shopify marketplace. I wish they'd add more AI stuff, not just limited to photos, but also GPT-3 metadescriptions.

Meli's Treasures

This app I find truly amazing...its capabilities are endless...SEO, Optimizing, and it just goes on and on...would highly recommend

ClothoEternal

absolutely wonderful, instead of having to do hours of work, it competently and accurately made my life so much easier.

Moroccan Corridor®

I tested several applications and this one is really the best to date. I had a lot of errors in the google search console but with the support of the SEO King technical team, especially Jason, we overcame these errors. The google search console is now very clean and just waiting for Google to take into account the new changes to see the impact on the number of visits and the CTR.

CatsWhoNap

I used this app to help me rename all of my product photos and bulk enter meta tags. The automations are clear and easy to navigate. I'm really impressed with the speed of optimization and the tools offered. Worth the upgrade!

Infinite Franc

Good quality, thank you very much for the developer. It help me to optimize the image and SEO for my products page.

Lorred

SEO Kingis a nice app, really easy to use. It's a easy and good solution to manage a big quantity of photos in the same time.

Goldfinch Coffee

I used this app to help me optimize my Google SEO ranking. So far it helped me to improve my SEO slightly but I felt that more features could be offered for free membership.

The Twisted Basket LLC

I love this app it has fixed so many issues that others can not. I will definitely be keeping this for sure

Kit + Oliver

This is by far and away the best SEO tools out there. It not only can update thousands of images or meta titles on alt tags on images for you, but it educates you about SEO in the process. Having a tool that does the work for me is a huge help, particularly when you have a large product catalog. I cannot say enough good things about this application!