SEO King

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
May 2, 2022

très bonne application qui fait gagner un temps fou c'est super pour les boutiques avec beaucoup de produit je recommande !!

braceletshomme.fr
France
Time spent using app: 18 days
May 2, 2022

So far it is helping me find all my site issues. It is slow going fixing some of it but at least now I know exactly where the problem spots are and can work on them. Thanks for such a great tool for optimizing. I've only had it for half a day and already improved my site speed by 10.

Buck Ridge Soap
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 11, 2022

This app is really super good and easy to use, All my products he well optimize.
I do recommend this app.

bestfashion mn
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 8, 2022

So much bang for your buck!
I originally got this to make all my product photos square. But it can do so much more! You won't regret getting this app

The Curated Closet
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 5, 2022

Very much worth it. Fast and does what it is supposed to. Saved me tons of time. I am impressed thus far

The Natural Feeling
Time spent using app: 8 days
March 25, 2022

Meilleure application que j'ai utilisé je recommande cette app pour vos boutique avec beaucoup d'option

CARLAA
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 25, 2022

I use this app to help me with SEO as I am not extremely technical, I find this app easy to manoeuvre without scratching my hair out and getting frustrated. The Reports are also easy to read, I feel this app is about to make things a whole lot smoother for me. I recommend downloading this app for your website, saves a lot of time.

Kaftans that Bling
Time spent using app: 21 days
March 21, 2022

At first i have doubt with this app, but i tried to explore and read it and its too much information but its very useful so now i bought the 6 months subscription thank to the lady on facebook who introduce it to me now my website is much faster!!!

Tech Trends
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited March 20, 2022

After opening my store, I had wonderful traffic, surprising, in fact! But i wanted more control over my SEO nemesis, so I installed an app and upon removing it, my traffic disappeared! After having this app for a bit and playing around with it (with MUCH more SEO Knowledge), I can see things turning around. I can't wait to see what this app REALLY has in store after now taking it seriously! I look forward to the best!

Mean Mary [Malamaria], LLC
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 14, 2022

I like the app a lot. The Handel is also very simple and superficial. Thank you for the optimizations!

CRBNCNCPT