SEO King

All-in-one Google search SEO tools for your pages and photos

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

All Heart Store Albany

Great for watermarking and compressing photos. Wish there was a way to crop the first photo or edit photos after editing (via SEO King) without downloading another app (Swap Photos)

All Heart Store Wellington

All Heart Store Manukau

CECE Clothing

I love this app! Been using it for almost 2 years now! Does exactly as intended. It edit my photos extremely well and adds professionalism to my store!

Shop New Finds

It seems great and really easy to use!
I would like to see what was changed to i understand it. It seems easy to use

Christmas Nation

Apps helps streamline the best store possible. It has allowed organic site visits than before having that app.

Gym Fit Nation

This App does a great job! Puts SEO on autopilot. Love how it improves SEO rankings and stats on Google.

Mad Jack Outdoor

Great app, we uses this app for three of our websites. The bulk edit works great for sites with large inventory sets. The application also allows for site map updates across multiple search engines. If you have structured your data well, the product meta title function works great as well as the images rename function and alt text structure for SEO. One of the best apps on the market today. Would highly recommend

Starr's Crafts and Gifts

I love this app and it really helps with SEO and optimizing your site. I would definitely recommend SEO king.

Chicky & Sheepy

I am very satisfy with this app as it provides what I needed. Hope the team can continue develop superb apps for our shopify shop