SEO King

SEO King

by Engage Apps

Best seo editor for products, photos, pages, keywords & stats

Artpiq

The application is practical for editing pictures. Also, when we had a problem running the app and the support team helped us quickly.

October 18, 2019

Hey! Thanks so much for your great review. We're always on hand to assist our users. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to make this a 5-star review!

Retro Gemz

great app! dont like that i have to pay 4.99 to optimize once though. should be able to do it a few

Teeny Roo

As a whole, it works well but I was charged for A.I. SEO even after I disabled it, then I emailed them but did not hear anything.

Loja Festejar com Amor

The app has many features that help in the SEO of the page. I just did not like the image compression of the pages, especially the blog, because it caused my photos to lose quality. In the case of products, I can revert, but this reversion is not possible in the case of these pages. However, product rollback is manual (one-to-one), it is not possible to perform a one-time restore. This is generating me a lot of work. In the case of the blog, I will have to redo all the photos ...

Good Natured LLC

I'm only leaving this review in hopes that the review pop up will stop coming up so I can actually use this app.

Boutique Imperia

Je corrige mon avis, cette application semblait prometteuse, hors il s'avère qu'elle a plus foutu le bordel dans mon site, il a fallu repasser derrière pour corriger plein de truc.

FYT CANADA

Amazing app but it forces the user to write a review or it will keep having a pop up once you try to optimize a product.

Emotion of the Ocean

3 Stars for forcing me to leave a review or suffer a pop up every time I want to optimize a product. Won't comment on the rest as I didn't want to leave a review yet, until I've had more time to evaluate the app.

Athlete Supply Uk

Works as it should. They give you some free options which help quite a bit and saves you time.

Luv My Buttercup

I just barely started using it so time will tell

December 5, 2019

Hey there, thanks for your review. As some time as passed, I wondered if you were still enjoying the app and whether you're willing to boost the star rating up a star or two?

We always appreciate your time to rate and review our app. It's how we know we're on the right track. So thank you!