SEO King

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
December 26, 2022

Jury is out. The process worked fine. Just need to see how the store works now. I hope my store works as good as the optimation took.

Greys LEDS
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 25, 2022

This is by far the most intuitive and best seo app on the shopify app market the only thing is I dont like that the AI feature is not included in the pricing because that is the main thing that is useful.

Photohack Lovers
Time spent using app: 26 days
December 22, 2022

Overall the app is well made and is helping us improve customer experience when using our website. The descriptive guides and support are really well thought out and constructed.

Anabolic Apparel
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 21, 2022

This is the greatest invention ever I love SEO king if you dont have this app you better get it worth every single penny.

Forever Hair Extensions & Wigs
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 14, 2022

SEO King es muy buena aplicación. Recoge en una página todo lo que debes configurar para tener buen SEO. Bien explicado, bien de precio y muy funcional.

sitio®
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 14, 2022

Jason It's the best support man ! Support team are working perfectly, the app is great too. But this review only coz of Jason and his work. This guy adjust the King app for my needs in a day. Now it's answers on all needs of our shop and improve our SEO like never before. So If you still thinking about whick app are using for SEO, you just find the right answer. Pay 15 bucks and enjoy. Belive me tasks that this app can do worth much more money then 15 bucks as well!

Ароматный Мир
Kazakhstan
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 13, 2022

Excellent app that leaves no stone unturned. I have been using this app with my other store and am currently deploying it to my other stores too - I have 10 stores in total. This app has withstood the test of time - over 3 years and has really saved me a lot of time and helped with my conversions. Excellent app period

Glow Bar London
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
Engage Apps replied December 13, 2022

Thanks for the great review! We're super happy to have developed an app that you trust so much. Please reach out to us if you need any new features or options! Cheers

December 12, 2022

really good and usefulreally good and useful, you can do complicated stuffs just with one click so im so thankful for developers

MUFRED
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 8, 2022

I like it. It makes the whole process simple because it incorporates AI to rewrite these pesty Metadata. Saves a lot of time. Saw immediate visibility changes and some keywords ranked higher after the first optimization.

LidiasGifts
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 8, 2022

Really like the various service options that are available. The app has helped reduce the number of hours that would be typically spent on managing SEO and is significantly helpful.

inQue.Style