SEO King

All-in-one Google search SEO tools for your pages and photos

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Crafty Print Company

I used this app to help my seo on product titles and meta descriptions and add watermarks onto my photos, the menu system is a little confusing and sometimes it takes a while to find the option you want.

May 7, 2022

Thanks for the honest review! What would make the menu simpler in your opinion? Cheers

Rosas Home

Loving this app, all I need in one place! It feels very thorough, and allows to customise the settings to suit your needs. Recommend!

LULA Bridal

Location New Zealand

So far quite happy with the app - user frindly. I am using it for a month so far. Can't see results yet but here is to hoping. Thanks.

Master Palm Pneumatic

Easy to create and optimize product description and meta data, highly recommended. Hopefully it can have the ability to limit the product description word limit on the meta description field when using the pattern.

braceletshomme.fr

Location France

très bonne application qui fait gagner un temps fou c'est super pour les boutiques avec beaucoup de produit je recommande !!

Buck Ridge Soap

So far it is helping me find all my site issues. It is slow going fixing some of it but at least now I know exactly where the problem spots are and can work on them. Thanks for such a great tool for optimizing. I've only had it for half a day and already improved my site speed by 10.

bestfashion mn

This app is really super good and easy to use, All my products he well optimize.
I do recommend this app.

The Curated Closet

So much bang for your buck!
I originally got this to make all my product photos square. But it can do so much more! You won't regret getting this app

The Natural Feeling

Very much worth it. Fast and does what it is supposed to. Saved me tons of time. I am impressed thus far

CARLAA

Meilleure application que j'ai utilisé je recommande cette app pour vos boutique avec beaucoup d'option