SEO King

All-in-one Google search SEO tools for your pages and photos

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Cards, Collectibles and Gadgets - CCG, LLC.

Excellent product so far still analyzing it for benefits. Until I see results aka more business and higher rankings I cannot leave a higher rating.

SHINY STAR

The app is helpful! but unsure yet if that will improve my SEO or not! because I'm using the free version

ZiZoou Store

Easy to use. All functions are simple for me, especially A.I function. I love all-in-one and A.I scanning. Hope the team keeps good job. Thank you.

Poochie Fashion

Great, optimized and added alt tags to product images, set to auto which is needed if adding new products. Not tried the other features but will do as it costs 9.99 per month.

April 27, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for your review. It seems like you're really working your way through all of the SEO features. We'd love to hear back once you've tried all the features and if you enjoy them too, perhaps your 4 stars could become 5. All the best!

Inhika.com

We use onIy compression feature and alt tag rewrite feature. Good for that.
The image compression was quick and it did lead to better page load time.

However, image renaming leads to redirects, which slows down the page. Also, we have lot of products with similar names, and in such cases it becomes difficult to search the exact product we need.

Dream Weaver Boutique

It's good. My photos are all the same size. It was easy & inexpensive at $8.99. The system did it overnight for me. I didn't enjoy being asked many times to leave this review.

December 9, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review! We value feedback and would love to know how we could make this great 4-star review an even better 5-star review. Happy to hear your suggestions. Thanks!

Alter Aspect

Not a bad app for what it is, it has a lot of really handy functions. Although it only edits all photos on one product at a time in the free version, the paid version allows you to edit all photos on all products all at once.

Clélia mode

J'utilise régulièrement cette appli je suis très satisfait beaucoup de paramètres et de fonctionnalités super appli

uspetsuperstore

nice app i will recommend this app to everyone. Work very good on my store no problem at all with this app

EC Mates

I need time to configure how can I restore back all my original setting and do the optimize again. I think join the member should be more easier.