SEO King

Photos, alts, metas, json ld, sitemaps, 404s, urls, A.I., ...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

More than 20 SEO tools

Supersymmetry Designs

Location France

Very useful, the free plan lets you do a lot but one product at a time which is ok but could be better if we could at least batch 5 products at a time !

World Drop Shop

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Bloody marvelous Bloody marvelous Bloody marvelous Bloody marvelous Bloody marvelous Bloody marvelous

My Fashion and Style

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love this app. It helped improve the speed of my website and increased my sales greatly. Thank you .

Squarekase

Excellent product, it will save you many hours. It's worth it to have the paid version, as it will pay for its self and then some.

Lili Sport

Location France

Top ! Dommage qu'on ne puisse pas avoir plus de features gratuitement comparé à d'autres apps. encore merci

Guitars On Main

Teeny Roo

Location Australia

As a whole, it works well but I was charged for A.I. SEO even after I disabled it, then I emailed them but did not hear anything.

My Sambio Store

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

So far so good .moreover am not very knowledgeable on SEO. Hope it goes great for me in going forward.

Pens by David and More

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app is a real time saver! It not only optimizes photos but can also add your logo to the photos. It can also disable the right-click function to slow down those who want to steal your photos.

Purify Mind and Body

Location Australia

Excellent app, helped me get traffic into my store. Prior to installing the app nothing was happening at all.