SEO King

Developer
Engage Apps
4.7
November 26, 2020

J'adore cette application et elle aide vraiment au référencement et à l'optimisation de votre site. Je recommanderais certainement le roi du référencement.

Bluediamond
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 24, 2020

I love this app and it really helps with SEO and optimizing your site. I would definitely recommend SEO king.

Starr's Crafts and Gifts
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 21, 2020

The app constantly crashes - about every 5 min or less - so I keep having to log back in to work. Otherwise it has some nice free features but it would be a whole lot more efficient if it didn't keep crashing.

Valia Honolulu
Time spent using app: 8 months
Engage Apps replied November 22, 2020

Hi, I don't think you've reached out to our Live Chat support to explain the issue. We are unaware of any crashing issues. Can you please send some screenshots to us via chat or email, and explain how to reproduce the error you are having? If the error can be reproduced we will fix it within 24hrs.

November 21, 2020

I am very satisfy with this app as it provides what I needed. Hope the team can continue develop superb apps for our shopify shop

Chicky & Sheepy
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 19, 2020

good app. getting organic visits .. waiting for sales.. hope for the best . seo king is the real king for seo

AmazingBaba