SEO King

Photos, alts, metas, json ld, sitemaps, 404s, urls, A.I., ...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

More than 20 SEO tools

khannaexclusiveoriginalproducts

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 4 years

I have used this app to help me to monetize my products photographs.
It is very helpful in SEO of the website.

US MART NEW YORK

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Useful and easy to use. Great App !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slipbomb

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 1 month

I tried this app after having a great experience with Swap Photo Editor app which comes from the same developer, Jason who I had a great experience with helping me and providing support and solutions. This app is very reliable, easy to use and comprehensive with all the tools you need to optimize a large-size store with thousands of products. It's also the best value for the money (number of actions per dollar) compared to other apps who offer similar service. I would recommend to everybody.

zillion smiles

Location India

This app has helped me to optimize my product images which has inturn helped my website to load faster. the application is very simple to use and helps in product conversion.

Travadeal

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

First app I used that actually compressed my images, since I have a huge store this helped me a lot. Went from 33 on pagespeed to 45, would recommend!

PawsComplete

I used this app to help optimize my store. It changed my images in bulk.saved tons of time. I have a large store and it would have been impossible without the bulk editor

Cuckoo Clock Plus

Time spent using app 1 day

I like this app because help me keep SEO in order on my store.I love this app and you got to have to run your online business

Nobel0 3D Print

Location Saudi Arabia

Very good app to reduce images size.
Therefore it takes less time to load pages and store as a whole..
Thanks

Hndproductstnt

Good app, it's pretty tedious to upload image one by one but I guess that's why they have the paid option. Works fine.

Atom Cherry

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Used this app to optimize my pics. Leaving review just now after less than an hour because they ask to leave it everytime I optimize a product. lol

Will add more info down the road.
Thanks :D