SEO King

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 19, 2022

Good app. It does what it says. No issues. Don't hesitate to ask customer support. They are very helpful.

Alyaka.com
Time spent using app: 21 days
October 19, 2022

Great app, takes a little while to get familiar with everything but once you do it's great. Does everything I needed it to and the support was there when I needed help.

Naturalistic Products
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 18, 2022

Super application le rêve pour faire une boutique avec plus de 100 produits, et la mise a jour google shopping et top

ZAPHOME
France
Time spent using app: 4 days
Engage Apps replied October 18, 2022

Merci!

October 17, 2022

Great application, it takes care of all SEO aspects, at every single level: products, collections, pictures, pages etc..
Special mention to the great customer service!

Kaio-Dia
France
Time spent using app: 17 days
October 15, 2022

Great App. I find it easy to use and very useful. I'm just typing a random sentence to achieve the 100 characters needed to be able to post this review.

ChristopherSeanThompson.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 10, 2022

Dropshipping newby here. This is my first store and wow is there alot I did not know and with SEO King scan 2.5 hours later...my store was optimized! Best $9.99 spent so far on this adventure. Thank you!

All About Home
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
Engage Apps replied October 13, 2022

Thanks for using SEO King. We try to provide the best tools for the best value!

October 9, 2022

app numero 1 per modifiche a livello di massa su immagini, contenuti, url di ogni pagina e ottimizzazione sito

PneumaticoSuper
Italy
Time spent using app: 8 months
Engage Apps replied October 13, 2022

Grazie per considerarci l'app SEO n. 1! Quando provi diverse alternative, è facile vedere che SEO King offre il miglior rapporto qualità-prezzo.

October 4, 2022

Escelente producto, nos ha servido bastante bien. Optimiza todos los productos de forma adecuada, no lo cambiariamos

datmexico
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Engage Apps replied October 13, 2022

¡Gracias por seguir con SEO King! Si necesita nuevas características u opciones, háganoslo saber en el chat en vivo. ¡Salud!

October 3, 2022

SEO King I find to be a Game changer. Keep up with the good work. Plus, SEO King is a winner with the price! - From Glamourange.com.

Glamourange
Time spent using app: 7 months
Engage Apps replied October 13, 2022

Thanks for the positive feedback, we try to provide the best tools for the best value. If you need any other features or options added, please let us know in the live chat! Cheers

October 2, 2022

Love the application plus the support is great as well open for ideas and quick to implement back to add value

LoveNspire
Time spent using app: 5 months
Engage Apps replied October 13, 2022

Thanks for the positive review! We always try to provide assistance to our merchants, and are always looking for critical feedback on how we can improve the app for everyone. Cheers