SEO King

All-in-one Google search SEO tools for your pages and photos

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Creshop3

I really like this app for so many reasons.

Alwedo

App created duplicate images for each product image. Had to manually delete over 300 duplicate product images one by one as there isn't better option.
I wish I never installed this and payed for it money. Please skip this app.

March 30, 2019

Hi very sorry to hear this!.. This issue could have been resolved more quickly by contacting customer support using live chat. We always respond within 12-24 hours (often within minutes or a couple hours).

Two Sisters Instyle

Excellent App and customer service is awesome.

Sandhya Garg

Great app, loving it! It was so easy and fast to optimize all my imagery and make it same size

Bluesky Style Store

totally free crush picture, great app but need time

Coppingzone

Very nice app, very useful. It let you compress product images for free and that will make your website faster by a lot.
Highly reccomend

The Viking Dragon

Optimized, watermarked and inputted alt text in over 800 images in less than an hour. Saved me a couple of days or more of doing this all myself, so very pleased with the results!

Phoenix Adventures

excellent, except for the annoying request to leave review every time you try to update one picture at a time

Spirit Of Erie

I.LOOOOVE.this.app!! I love how it looks. I love the options. It adds such a professional look. Great pricing. Very impressed.

E Generalmarket

Thank you good app............................................