SEO King

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
May 16, 2018

Works great,so glad i found this app,,highly recommended,support team are 100% so helpful.FIVE STAR RATING

Erin Consumables
Ireland
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 16, 2018

This app is genius !!!And the support team rock!
They helped me allot and did a custom work for me! Hands down THE BEST APP I USED! Thank you!

Maosimhayom
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
May 15, 2018

Works great! Once you set up your options, it runs in the background and you don't need to do anything. Whenever I add products, it automatically updates all of my images w/ the watermark and resizes them. Love this! Saving me sooooo much time and it's only 6.99 a month!

Rags Tags Bags
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 14, 2018

Overall happy with the app, does need still a lot of improvement.
I did have a few errors but wasn't too big of an issue.

I feel like pricing it is fair and perfect to have a free use option as well if you do have the time to do them manually product by product.

Would suggest adding a safety feature to it, like restore the previous version. If any error happens and things don't seem right with a bulk editing - that could potentially cause a huge headache. Without this feature, I wouldn't dare to perform a bulk edit. Of course, we can always do a manual back up as well before performing the edit.

Restore previous should be there both for single and for bulk edit.

Thank you for the hard work, much appreciated.

Maximbazar Com
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 14, 2018

Very easy to use. Awesome app, I'm just starting out and hoping this will help

My Resolution Ink
Time spent using app: 7 months

excellente application.
rapide et très efficace.

Manoshop2018
France
Time spent using app: 29 days
May 13, 2018

J'adore l' application SEO Images - elle fonctionne très bien et est très utile pour mettre mon logo en fond! Merci pour cette application :-)

Produits Discounts
France
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 13, 2018

I love this SEO Images app - it works great and is a great help! Thanks guys for this valuable app. :-)

Healthy Little Sprout
Ireland
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 11, 2018

Great App. Free versions does single product images only, but even that is useful. I use it on all of my stores.

Online Cycling Gear Au
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 10, 2018

cool product I wish you can add batch optimization for free section

Trendy Pet Supply