SEO King

SEO King

by Engage Apps

Best seo editor for products, photos, pages, keywords & stats

LINESTE

Used for image optimized. Did a good job. Paid for the one time use for all image, free mode can be better

Gogiftie

Useful to optimise the size of pics, although it's clearly directing you to the pay product and it took a while to figure out how to simply update single pics using the free version. The watermark does what it says on the tin. Not 5 stars because it is frustrating optimising product by product, and does take a while.

Red Tag Central

Free version is so working so far. Just started so hopefully it will continue to work after I leave this review!

Bikini Paradis

Version FREE limitée mais sinon l'appli est pas cher et vaut le coup. Outils très utile. Merci

Arcane Trail

Warning: If you pay the $5, you will only get to use the app -ONCE-. So make sure you do it once you have uploaded ALL your products. There's some miscommunication on their price page. It makes it seem like if you pay $5 "just one time" you'll be able to do optimizations indefinitely. However, you can't. You only get one shot, one use, then it's all done - back to 1 by 1. Threw $5 in the garbage because I didn't realize this. Only the membership allows you to have unlimited optimizations.

It's the only app I can find that will ACTUALLY rename your photo filenames for you, so that's why I've given it 4 stars despite the miscommunication on pricing.

Max Jewels Paris

HELLO,
IN FREE IT'S A LITTLE LONG

Aloriam

I have only used the app for one function -- to resize my images to help pages load faster. This works very well, except that the free version makes you do each one individually which is very time consuming. I would definitely upgrade to the pay version, except that when I press the button to do so, it seems to automatically schedule all my listings to be bulk updated at once (definitely something I *DON'T* want!). I would like to be able to do so in batches, so that I can change the settings based on the product type. The app doesn't seem to allow this?

Baraanco Net

I think this is great App. Just started to using and sure more reviews on the way to come.

Studio Smart Bots

Overall, love this app! It's been very helpful and I've been seeing results, just a quirk I'd like to point out is that sometimes my embedded images in my product descriptions seem to either disappear or the link seems to break.

Houseofgolf

Perfect app, it does what it says.
it helps with the optimizing of the website