SEO King

SEO King | Reviews

by Engage Apps

All-in-one Google search SEO tools for your pages and photos

Bas Mall

A very good app for your seo. Been using it for over a year and no issue except for the charges and co

PetFluencer

absolutely recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sac a dos

J'ai eu des soucis, avec certaines options, mais le Support a été super et m'a aider sur des jours a tout regler !

That Fcking Feminist

absolutely love this app! it does everything and some. the icing on the cake is the amazing support team, always quick to respond and extremely helpful. they have a customer for life with me!

TNDCanada

Tried out the free version a couple of days ago and once you get the settings to your liking, it's a breeze! I was able to see which products needed some tweaking and which ones needed a massive overhaul. Am so glad that I found this app!

Witch of Dusk

Amazing app, I use it every time I add new products. I originally got it just to crop my photos and compress them, but it does so much more including fixing URLs, alt text, etc and I'm very happy.

Wholesale Luxury Sheets

I use the the free portions and find it to be helpful especially to give me insight. I look forward to upgrading.

MultyColored

It's my favorite app, I'm using it for years and with my new, second shopify store now, don't overpay and don't search for a better SEO app because you won't find any like this one!

Makenon Australia

i really love this app works fantastic, the free version is great it helps with SEO and makes you double check your descriptions to make your store look great.

Mary Frances Accessories

FANTASTIC!!!!!! So easy to use and works perfectly! We always have a 100% SEO score on website audits now! Thank you!!