SEO King

All-in-one Google search SEO tools for your pages and photos

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mineandhers.com

I used this app and its really helps the loading of my website .very cool and easy to use.......................................

Mixtrey

Location Netherlands

Great app, automatically optimizes your product images so they load faster. Saves a lot of time. Thanks!

Epic Mart

Nice App and easy to use. I recommend it. Nice App and easy to use. I recommend it. Nice App and easy to use. I recommend it.

Limited Merchandise

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Free plan does the job. The layout is not easiest to use, but once you get used to it, it's extremely handy app.

ULTRALON

Location Peru
Time spent using app About 15 hours

good app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very useful. :
good app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very useful. :)

Girl on Bike Action

Ugh, it's complicated because this app has sooooo many cons:

- Forced Reviews (seriously?)
- Extremely slow and tedious free option. Like almost douchey how tedious it is.
- Poor paid for option from reading how they work in reviews
- Customer service was unresponsive despite a green light
- No clue which images you've updated already (you can look at image source but hmm), so best be taking notes if you're using the freebie

Pro:
- Got my site speed from 4 seconds down to 2 seconds. That's a major pro in my opinion!!!
- Hopefully will make a big difference for SEO but can't say yet.
- Changes image names, which the other similar free app doesn't offer

Erm, yeah, despite the bitter taste it leaves behind because of the flaws, it's a good app in terms of outcome. I'd rate it at the lower end of 4.

ONIA

I've just started using this app still evaluating it but at the moment it seems to have fixed so many issues

A Smiling Pet

Location France

Good but I don't like the fact to be forced to put 100 words on my review. So I say it. Think about it.

Geek Fresh Clothing

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have just starting using the app, it is really easy to update image alt tags and resize images and image naming.

Santa's boxes

Location Greece

Cool app! Helped me a lot resize my images to match. But they could try and make it a bit more user-friendly. Check it out at www.santasboxes.com