SEO King

SEO King | Reviews

by Engage Apps

All-in-one Google search SEO tools for your pages and photos

Witch of Dusk

Amazing app, I use it every time I add new products. I originally got it just to crop my photos and compress them, but it does so much more including fixing URLs, alt text, etc and I'm very happy.

Wholesale Luxury Sheets

I use the the free portions and find it to be helpful especially to give me insight. I look forward to upgrading.

MultyColored

It's my favorite app, I'm using it for years and with my new, second shopify store now, don't overpay and don't search for a better SEO app because you won't find any like this one!

Makenon Australia

i really love this app works fantastic, the free version is great it helps with SEO and makes you double check your descriptions to make your store look great.

Mary Frances Accessories

FANTASTIC!!!!!! So easy to use and works perfectly! We always have a 100% SEO score on website audits now! Thank you!!

Kristen Case Store

Is a good software!!! It's just that the operation is a little complicated and there are a lot of things to deal with.

Monde pokémon

Perfect app ! The best app on shopify store for SEO. Thank you very much ! 5 stars. I recommend this app

Oceansource

Great app. Does what it says on the Tin. Can see the change in SEO as the images are labelled well Thanks

Office Human

Amazing app that offers so many options to help with the SEO of your store. I recommend it 100%. Best of all, most of the features are free!

DecoHousse

cool! i like it so muchcool! i like it so muchcool! i like it so muchcool! i like it so muchcool! i like it so much