SEO King

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
July 19, 2022

I cant say enough good things about SEO king and Jason who have saved me alot of trouble after I messed up playing around with image compression in different apps. I am glad that I have installed SEO King when my images were still original because they have backed up all the original images to their server and when i realized i ruined the quality of the images in other apps, then resized them and then renamed them in another app, Jason from SEO King was able to easily retrieve the originals in high quality. Great customer service, great app thank you!

Cevillo
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 18, 2022

I have used a few different apps. I have just downloaded and started using but so far this app is very easy to navigate for the beginner and it covers more then any other SEO app i have used or researched.

Bling by JessieK
July 16, 2022

I love this app, It works so great with all seo needs. I don't think theres any app better than this one

Linen Mart
Time spent using app: 4 months
Engage Apps replied October 13, 2022

Thanks for the review! I see that you decided to upgrade to a membership plan! I hope you enjoy the new version. 🙏

July 13, 2022

Absolutely loving this app, it’s the best one for SEO we’ve come across. You can focus on other things whilst this works away in the background.

Crystals Rock Australia
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 10, 2022

Nice app with a ton of excellent features. Does a nice job of stepping through all of the different options

York Nordic
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 3, 2022

Cool App . Includes all important stuff in one app. I tried some other apps. this one is better.Thanks

United-Deluxe
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 20, 2022

I recommend this app, it's very easy to use and has a lot of features. I've got to write 100 characters.

The Art Print Company
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 17, 2022

I used this app to help my SEO and its user-friendliness of it is amazing! It is almost one-click steps which is amazing for someone who does not have much knowledge of SEO.

Lowcountry Coral Boys
June 16, 2022

Great app, very clear and easy to use and saves days of work. We highly recommend this app! Seriously.

The Pet Print Company
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
June 14, 2022

Great product to have an overview of the SEO issues on our site. Amazing how it went through such a lot of areas. Just need to get them all sorted now

Premier Fire Safety