SEO King

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 22, 2023

Support is unresponsive. Error generating a Google Shopping product pattern. Please contact our live chat support for assistance. I asked same question twice on live chat and no answer.

Wiccan Place
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Engage Apps replied January 24, 2023

Hi, we are closed over the weekends. We respond to all requests within a few hours, and all weekend messages are fully addressed on Monday mornings. We have already messaged you back. Cheers

May 5, 2022

I cannot chat with anyone there is no live chat feature available. adding this app messed with my reviews code

ArtSugar
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Engage Apps replied May 6, 2022

Hi, sorry about that, the live chat is temporarily offline because of an issue with our service provider. Can you please email us the issue, jason at engageify dot com?

May 2, 2022

The compression on my photos made them smaller and random sizes. Not very happy about this, also their support says they get back in a few days?????

T.O. Balloons
Time spent using app: 2 months
Engage Apps replied May 6, 2022

Hi we provide support within 24 hours. Usually, within a few hours maximum, depending on time zone differences. We have addressed this with you, and you had selected an incorrect resize setting. You should select our Square Fill setting that would make your photos all square and properly aligned. This is an easy fix, you just need to change the setting and press Update All. Can you please update this review? Thank you

December 15, 2020

The support team decided to challenge me on SEO and I was able to evidence that the support person's understanding was wrong and incredibly irritating to be so patronising when it wasn't even the reason why I was asking for support. So now, for everyone reading this - SEO King - if I delete your app do you delete everything done and optimised or is it left as is, but with us unable to change via your app. I want to remove your app, but I am worried that we are a slave to it. Does your app make a mess of people's site when removed?

Vape and Juice
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Engage Apps replied December 16, 2020

Hi, we're always sad to see a long time member leave. Our app is always being updated with the latest SEO features, so you're welcome back anytime you want to use the most advanced SEO app on the Shopify. Our app does NOT make a mess when removed, but you should turn off the JSONLD and 404 Errors options before removing.

Edited November 30, 2020

I subscribed for the $7.99 per month plan. however i accidentally deleted the app. when i re-installed it back, my subscription was gone. I sent a request to their support to recover my subscription but i never received a reply.

garage sale
Philippines
Time spent using app: 20 days
Engage Apps replied November 30, 2020

Hi, we've messaged you several times about this sent to your gmail account. Please check your email account, or the in-app live chat history, and you'll see we've replied last week. We never go silent. If you don't hear back from us, its probably because you're having email issues, which is surprisingly common.

May 11, 2020

Unable to contact developers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARISTOCRATIC
South Korea
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Engage Apps replied May 12, 2020

Hi, you can reach us via Live Chat in the app. We can take up to 1 business day to respond. We are closed over the weekends, unless it's for emergencies - we always scan our messages. Merchants must also be sure to ask a question in the live chat in order to get a full and proper response. Be sure to read the Instructions and FAQ sections in the app before requesting assistance. This does not warrant a 1-star review, since our app is of the highest quality. Thank you

April 10, 2020

This app has just messed up my entire store. It looked pretty exciting when it scanned and made changes to my store but a few days later, any search on my website came up completely messed up. I am about to delete it. I pray it doesn't mess me up at this time when I have a lot of traffic

APM-USA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Engage Apps replied April 10, 2020

Hi, what's the issue exactly? Did you contact our support via live chat or email? It's usually the case that there's a simple explanation and solution to the problem. Please be sure to reach out to us whenever you have any serious issues.

February 7, 2020

Horrible. Ruined my images on my store. Also applied a logo that restricted my images in marketing. Beware

Top Tech Electronics
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Engage Apps replied February 7, 2020

This is a misleading review because we have a full restore feature for when users apply the wrong settings and all photos are backed up on our servers.

December 22, 2019

This app was great until I wanted to downgrade to the free version and looks like you can't use the free features anymore if you previously bought the subscription unless you buy it again.

Davidissimo Shop
Romania
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 6, 2019

Don't use this app. Their service is the worst in the world. And this app is cheating. They said their advanced sitemap will help SEO, but actually messed up my SEO. That advanced sitemap makes google not able to crawl my website, and made my all products failed to validate. I wrote to them to ask how to delete their advanced sitemap, but they didn't respond. So, I go to their advanced sitemap to click on the red cross to delete, but they never told me in my shopify store redirect section still have their advanced sitemap redirect. So, I just deleted them. But suddenly, in my account, the image advanced sitemap showed up in sitemap section, I couldn't delete. I asked them, they no respond. So, I clicked on the update button, but their advanced sitemap auto turned on, that auto add advanced sitemap into my shopify store again. I requested them respond to me immediately to help me to fix. Even I called them, they didn't answer and still no response. So, I have to write this fact to tell the public. Don't get cheat by this app. That totally messed up my Shopify store SEO. And they don't care. Now I have to ask Shopify refund me.

Eagles|Patriots|Steelers Gear
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Engage Apps replied December 8, 2019

We always aim to provide our customers with the best experience and support necessary to achieve their goals. In your situation, our customer service went above and beyond, even looked into your site’s coding to point out a theme bug for you or your theme developer to fix, which would solve your issue. But there is a limit to what we can do when it no longer involves to our app, and instead of following our advice you started to threaten us. Our team was patient with you despite you berating them, but we do not tolerate threats when we are trying to help you.