SEO King

SEO King

by Engage Apps

Best seo editor for products, photos, pages, keywords & stats

Valia Honolulu

The app constantly crashes - about every 5 min or less - so I keep having to log back in to work. Otherwise it has some nice free features but it would be a whole lot more efficient if it didn't keep crashing.

November 22, 2020

Hi, I don't think you've reached out to our Live Chat support to explain the issue. We are unaware of any crashing issues. Can you please send some screenshots to us via chat or email, and explain how to reproduce the error you are having? If the error can be reproduced we will fix it within 24hrs.

Thetoyzman

I’ll be honest and say I know nothing about SEO other than that it’s important! So I installed your app, it can’t hurt and at this stage I’ll stick with it.

auryas.com

Cette app fonctionne bien. Nous remarquons toutefois une sérieuse dégradation de la qualité des images après compression. C'est dommage car sinon cette app est très pratique, nous l'utilisons sur 3 shops.

November 8, 2020

Hi, are you able to reach out to us via email or our in-app live chat? We haven't updated our compression technology for over 1.5 years, so everything should be working exactly as it has been. There may be an issue with third party app conflict which is causing over compression. If you reach out to us and share a product ID to investigate, we will figure out what might be the problem and find the best solution to the problem. We always offer solutions when our merchants reach out to us and let us know. Cheers

Todays Look Fashion

Hello, so far of what I have seen, it is a really big help. As I use it more i will be able to give a better review. Thank you

Elegant Athletics

good app still testing it out but so far so good will up date this review as learn more about this app.

Wheelzdirect

Good app... it says free plan available but only gives you VERY minimal tools. Paid version im sure works well.

November 7, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. While we have paid features, we do offer alt-texts, JSON-LD and Meta Titles free for all users. Our team are always working out ways to make our paid features more affordable for our users.

Orange Mud, LLC

The resizer is good, but be very aware of the seo link builder as it will make your links have all kinds of crazy words in them that will look very very odd.

November 7, 2019

Thanks for your review. We really appreciate feedback. We believe we've made the changes necessary to improve your auto alt text updates. Let us know what you think and we're always on hand to assist you.

priteskin

the app gets its job done, but when using the free version it's a bit time-consuming. Would like it better if they didn't force me to write a review.

Artpiq

The application is practical for editing pictures. Also, when we had a problem running the app and the support team helped us quickly.

October 18, 2019

Hey! Thanks so much for your great review. We're always on hand to assist our users. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to make this a 5-star review!

Retro Gemz

great app! dont like that i have to pay 4.99 to optimize once though. should be able to do it a few

Previous 1 3