SEO King

SEO King

by Engage Apps

Best seo editor for products, photos, pages, keywords & stats

Global Eyecon

wrote this review 3 times... was impressed but after being hassed to leave a review so badly iam not impressed, and support is ment to be support, fkn huge company like this cant afford 4 people doing 6 hour shifts to provide SUPPORT... Ceo needs a kick in their tight ass! get a real manager

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Makes SEO editing for products so much easier. No fuss, easy tool to do it right the first time. The added photo editor is also a bonus.

Vaporwave-Store™

very good application, saves a lot of time, thank you, does not work on google chrome (for me) obliged to use mozilla

September 9, 2020

Thank you for the review. As far as we have built the app, it should work perfectly with Chrome. Can we contact you to solve this issue you are experiencing?

Billiards King

Works well, but CONSTANT reminders about leaving a review even though I'm paying for the app. Annoying.

edit: a week later, and I'm still being harrassed about leaving a review, so I have lowered my score from 4 stars to 1. I shouldn't be getting constant popups for an app I pay for, on top of one that I already left a review for.

edit 2: dev reached out and removed review request from my account, so reinstated to 4 stars. Other than this, it is a very good app.

September 10, 2020

Thanks for the fair review! Glad you enjoy the app.

SkyaGift

Quite a lot to take in for 'no tech' like me - but this app is definitely useful - just on testing stage and hope it'll make my website more presentable.

ART ET MISS

Application pratique et efficace. Elle permet d'optimiser aussi bien le texte que l'image et permet de travailler de façon groupée ou individuelle, ce qui confère une grande souplesse d'utilisation.

Skin Hair Nails Nutrients

I used it and I find it intuitive and friendly, though some functionalities seems that are either not available or not easy to find...in that case my bed.I have not felt to have to contact the support team.

PAJ Industries LLC dba FabriPlas Metal

Wonderful app to improve SEO tags. 4 because i just started using it. Will have to see if it makes a difference to site traffic.

TOUT SHOPPING

Pour l'instant je débute je ne connais pas tout mais de ce que j'ai déjà pu faire cette application travaille seule et c'est bien

MHGP

So far so good. There interface design is bulky, and there are a few notices obstructing the experience. Beyond that the app seems to be doing what it promises.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8