SEO King

SEO King

by Engage Apps

All-in-one Google search SEO tools for your pages and photos

Shamanic Supply

It has helped my store a lot , definitely faster page load speeds and SEO placement. Some of the functionality does not work for me and I am trying to find out why from support. Therefore 4-stars.

Fabric Collective Australia

Fabulous app, still learning different parts of it but so far I am happy with results. I can see it will help a lot with google

Myatta

Use esta aplicación y me ha encantado un buen trabajo ,ha solucionado bastante en muchos aspectos en mi tienda

Pigeon Creek Soap Co.

I really like how I can press a button and update so many things on my products, I just wish that I could optimize my photos when I optimize my listings.

Shaulaa

gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Eurotech NZ

Reliable and feature packed, always does its job with no fuss and helps us keep our store tidy and sorted

Warmer Winters

used to optimize my store along with seo. Looking forward to the success on my page. I like the way it scanned thru all of the pages.

Wood Finds

I use this app to optimize my photos and automatically add water marks to them. It would be great if we could tag multiple new listings in shopify and optimize them all at once generating a queue system. That would put this over the top. For now doing them one by one works and is still faster than doing this by hand. Wood Finds Custom Wood Signs www.woodfinds.com

Building Blocks GB LTD

I have been waiting to add this review as a lot of apps ask for the review before you have tested them . This one I would recommend It does a lot of things and is worth taking the time to go through each little upgrade to your store. I like the picture reduction weight and the logo can be added to each picture, well there are so many try it and give it time you could learn a lot.

DreamyPersonality

Pretty nice, still don’t get some of the things and I wish the fre part of it had some more actions. Is a little bit a pain in the ass to upload one by one each product.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10