SEO King

SEO King

by Engage Apps

Best seo editor for products, photos, pages, keywords & stats

Pristina-Shop

J'adore cette application et elle aide vraiment au référencement et à l'optimisation de votre site. Je recommanderais certainement le roi du référencement.

Bluediamond

Dazzle Collectibles

SEO King app is really helpful. As a small business owner I've been using it to optimize my website content

McKinley's Fine Woodworking, Ltd.

A lot going on here. Seems very powerful, but also a learning curve to figure everything out and understand what it's doing.

Willow Bay

Good app, with a load of features. Think you do need an idea of SEO to get the best results. Used to optimise our site and images.

BOBO BIRD FRANCE Montres et lunettes en bois

J'enlève une étoile car le support ne répond jamais au mail.
L'application est pas mal, elle permet d'optimiser plein de chose, trop peut-être! car a la fin on s'y perd un peu, on ne sais pas si tout est bien paramétré, la navigation entre menu mériterai d'être plus clair, plus fluide, mais dans l'ensemble c'est une bonne application

Global Eyecon

wrote this review 3 times... was impressed but after being hassed to leave a review so badly iam not impressed, and support is ment to be support, fkn huge company like this cant afford 4 people doing 6 hour shifts to provide SUPPORT... Ceo needs a kick in their tight ass! get a real manager

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Makes SEO editing for products so much easier. No fuss, easy tool to do it right the first time. The added photo editor is also a bonus.

Vaporwave-Store™

very good application, saves a lot of time, thank you, does not work on google chrome (for me) obliged to use mozilla

September 9, 2020

Thank you for the review. As far as we have built the app, it should work perfectly with Chrome. Can we contact you to solve this issue you are experiencing?

Billiards King

Works well, but CONSTANT reminders about leaving a review even though I'm paying for the app. Annoying.

edit: a week later, and I'm still being harrassed about leaving a review, so I have lowered my score from 4 stars to 1. I shouldn't be getting constant popups for an app I pay for, on top of one that I already left a review for.

edit 2: dev reached out and removed review request from my account, so reinstated to 4 stars. Other than this, it is a very good app.

September 10, 2020

Thanks for the fair review! Glad you enjoy the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9