SEO King

SEO King

by Engage Apps

Best seo editor for products, photos, pages, keywords & stats

My Bird's House

I find this app to be a useful tool for SEO. The app have a clean dashboard with many features. Highly recommended

INDESTRUCTIBLE WEAR

Good app really useful. i have installed the app approx. a year ago and it is still working perfectly fine increasing the productivity.

Modo.Casa

Very useful app for Shopify, JSON works very well! At the beginning I spent a lot of time in changing images names, now the plugin do it for me.

Big Catch Fishing Tackle

I used this app!! Great app, makes SEO super easy. Don't have to do everything manually!! Recommended

The Sofa Lovers Limited

one of the best seo apps around. let you customize all alts meta easily with a click of a button. this app saves literally days of your life. Thanks you for a great app. please continue to add features to this which helps us rank better in search engines.

GoldenSilverCoin Store

great app easy to use and does what it says on the tin. The photo section in particular is great if you have more than a 100 to do

September 9, 2020

Thanks for the review!

Gaboni&Co

does the job and free, would 100 per cent recommend this product to anyone looking for a good product page optimiser.

September 9, 2020

Thanks! We try to provide the most advanced SEO for Shopify stores.

HappyPets

I'm still relatively new to the app so still navigating, and getting braver and braver using the app to optimize - we started small, but so far so good!! So far the app has saved us a tremendous amount of work and time that simple optimizations take - I would consider this for my other stores too for sure as it is relatively easy to use. Looking forward to using the app some more... Support team can be helpful, but you really need to be clear about your questions - when I had some confusions, I was immediately referred to the "FAQ" section...(even though the answers to my question were not in the FAQ's - I had checked there before sending the questions in to the online chat)...that was a little frustrating in the beginning, as Support team should know what is and isn't answered in FAQ's - felt like I was being rushed along, which isn't great for a new customer with questions. But overall the app does what it promises and more.

Пледики с принтами

The Best SEO APP! Quick and easy for use. I am happy! Thank you, team! I will use it in all my stores

September 10, 2020

Thanks for the review! Glad to have you on board!

Black Love Bathroom

Phenomenal app! I've been using this app for about 2 years now and it has definitely helped my business out.

September 10, 2020

That's awesome, we really appreciate the feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51