4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of site optimization tools, including meta titles, product descriptions, and sitemaps. It's recognized for enhancing website visibility and traffic, and automating SEO tasks. Features like bulk editing and auto-update are particularly useful for stores with numerous products. Merchants commend the excellent customer support and the app's cost-effectiveness. It's suitable for both beginners and experienced merchants, offering straightforward features and efficient image optimization.

November 21, 2023

Best guy ever thank you Bassam Maik

King J.Cardi
Netherlands
January 13, 2024

Satisfaite beaucoup plus de trafic sur ma page

Bougie d'Ève
About 1 month using the app
Edited December 29, 2023

I love ittttttttt

vitalchairs
November 6, 2023

Great app for seo use have been using it for bulk editing of products which will be uploaded in it.

Dein Startup Coach
Germany
About 15 hours using the app
December 7, 2023

Application trés utile et facile d'utilisation pour améliorer son SEO. Je recommande.

DiamondArtPainting
France
October 7, 2023

Finally, an app that is going to help me progress in business. I only just started to use the app and set it up and it is already helping with my SEO and other parts such as image compression etc. I have already taken the plunge and joined the monthly subscription as I am very impressed with the app in general. Only time will tell how it does as I am a new store but if how it is is anything to go by, this app is going to be the best purchase to date. Keep up the good work x

Luxe Home Bliss
About 11 hours using the app
September 20, 2023

The app is very extensive and does much more than other apps. You can edit photos in bulk, prepare the shop for Google Shopping etc. Also the support is very active and helped me enormously.

Brutta Figura
Italy
About 2 months using the app
November 13, 2023

Pour une appli gratuite elle permet de gagner pas mal de temps et une super appli si on paye on va vraiment super vite avec

Secrets Coquin
France
23 days using the app
July 13, 2023

I love how simple it is to use this app. I think it would take hours to due that this app can do in seconds. I have used this app for sometime now without any failure.

GenZproduct
Over 5 years using the app
August 7, 2023

The first impression of the application is the most positive!! Everything is intuitive, a lot of tools for optimizing the site, user-friendly interface, it's a pleasure to use! After inspecting the application and reading the reviews of other users, I immediately purchased a paid subscription and after using it for several days, I can safely say that I am very pleased with the result of the work done! I definitely recommend this wonderful product to everyone! Many thanks to the developers for such a high-quality and affordable product! I wish you success and prosperity!

AnuCustoms