SEO Master‑ Automated SEO Tool

SEO Master‑ Automated SEO Tool

by channelwill

All-in-one SEO checker improves your site SEO for high ranking

VOICEOPIN INTERNATIONAL AND VOICEOPIN SPIRITUAL JOURNEY

We are removing the negative report that we had given this company. They have contacted us and are working to correct the problem that we had with them. We are excited to work with them because their tool is excellent--we believe one of the best, if not the best SEO tool that is in the Shopify Store... In addition, we know that they will also be giving exceptional and outstanding customer service to all of their clients.

July 20, 2019

We want to extend our apologies for your experience. We also deeply regret the inconvenience that it must have caused you. We will try to look up that issue you encountered in our app. Actually we replied after we received the message notification from Shopify while we accidentally reply to that noreply email instead of yours. I know that shouldn't be an excuse but we will send the evidence of that reply to your email. We will also try to make it up for you. Sorry for the inconvenience again.

Gizok

It’s a great app for me cause it brings me more traffic than before and boosts my sales by making my store search engine friendly.

V380 Camera

An easy to use app for people who are new to SEO. I got to fix my site’s issues and It allows me to edit my own meta tag and alt text which is great.

akuana

The SEO scan in the app really improves my store’s performance. It helps to improve my site’s ranking by improving on-page SEO.